Holidays in Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About Lake Kariba
Along the Zambezi River you will find Lake Kariba; Africa's largest man made dam, 226km long and up to 40km wide. The lake covers an area of 5,000 square kilometres and has become a paradise for both wildlife and humans alike. The lake offers some of the best fishing in the world, particularly for the tiger fish, which in turn attracts the most iconic images of Lake Kariba; the fish eagle.
The lake is a nature lover's dream, due to its incredible game and spectacular scenery. We recommend enjoying a few days on a houseboat to really take in the breathtaking surrounding whilst you drift along watching the wildlife go by, drinking from the lake's shores.
True Luxury Lodges in Lake Kariba
- Great views over the wonderful Lake Kariba .
- The most luxurious hotel in the area on on the Lake itself.
- Some of the best tiger fishing in Africa can be found here.
- Small, intimate and authentic camp on the edge of the lake.
- Superb range of activities for children and adults.
- Walking with Bruce (manager) in the Matusadona National Park.
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.