Beautiful lodge, great staff, perfect location
Marky 29 yrs, Canada, Read 0 reviews »
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Batonka Guest Lodge
- Away from the crowds and noise in the centre of town
- Very beautiful and peaceful garden to relax in after a long day of adventures
- Walking distance from all the exciting attractions of Victoria Falls
Facilities includeA/C WiFi A/C Swimming Pool Room Service Restaurant Bar and Lounge
- Town Tours
- Local Golf Courses
- Hiking in the Falls
- Local Game Drives in Zambezi National Park
Seasons in Zimbabwe
About Batonka Guest Lodge
Batonka Guest Lodge is situated in the quiet residential suburb of Victoria Falls within walking distance of the main attractions. Many rooms are available, all overlooking a beautiful garden. All rooms have a bathroom with en-suite and a balcony. Rooms have contemporary style dÃ©cor encompassing Victoria Fallsâ colonial past and African flavour. Communal facilities include indoor and outdoor dining, a bar, a comfortable lounge, and a swimming pool. Amenities include air conditioning, town shuttle, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Batonka is found in Victoria Falls but away from the grounds in a quiet area around 10 mins walk from the hustle and bustle of the touristy centre of town.
How to get there
You can get to Batonka by road transfer from either Victoria Falls Airport or Livingstone Airport. These airports are accessed by daily flights from Johannesburg and Nairobi.
When to go
LOW SEASON 1st January - 31st May and 1st November - 31st December
HIGH SEASON 1st June - 31st October
The lodge is open all year round. Best climate can be experienced from late April to November.
Travelling with children
Children Accepted in the Main Lodge.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.