A green oasis of secluded tranquility
Eliza T. 50 yrs, Edinburgh, Read 0 reviews »
- A perfect location, on the Zambezi River bank near the Victoria Falls
- Warm, friendly ambience in a tranquil setting
- The charming, thatch cottages are set around the sweeping gardens and lawns
Facilities includeWIFI Child Friendly Swimming Pool Restaurant Bar
- Game drives
- Horse Riding
- Children's activities
- Trips to Livingstone Island
- Canoeing on the Upper Zambezi above the Falls
- Bungee jump and gorge swing at Victoria Falls Bridge
- Game walk to see white rhino in the Mosi O Tunya Park
- Helicopter and microlight flights over Victoria Falls
Seasons in Zambia
About Waterberry Lodge
Waterberry Lodge is famous for its friendly, warm and informal atmosphere - set in a secluded position on the banks of the Zambezi River. It is in the perfect position to visit the Victoria Falls and to explore the many activities that the area offers. Yet the lodge is also away from the noise and bustle of these activities so guests can also enjoy total peace and quiet. It has spectacular views of the Zambezi National Park, just on the other side of the river.
Waterberry Lodge is comprised of seven thatched cottages set throughout the extensive garden. Each cottage has its own private terrace, ideal for relaxing, sunbathing and enjoying the view.
Waterberry Lodge is in a secluded position on the banks of the Zambezi River with views to the Zambezi National Park on the opposite bank. 35 minutes from Livingstone, it's also within east reach to Victoria Falls.
How to get there
Waterberry is 35 minutes from Livingstone International and 2 hours from Victoria Falls International in Zimbabwe.
When to go
The lodge is open all year round. In Winter (May - mid-August) days are warm and dry with cool evenings. The Summer months (late August - April) are the hottest months. The rainy season is November to March but rain tends to be short, sharp showers.
Health: Anti malaria medication is extremely important. Vaccinations such as hepatitis and tetanus are strongly advised.
Currency: Local Zambian currency is the kwacha â you can only obtain kwacha in Zambia. US Dollars are the most widely used currency and are accepted almost everywhere.
Travelling with children
Waterberry Lodge has family en-suite bedrooms and a vast choice of child friendly activities.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.