An outstanding and unforgettable gem
Peter S 50 yrs, Paris, Read 0 reviews »
- Thai Colonial, Chinese and Art Deco themed
- The Siam's boat offers quiet transport around the town
- Sundowner cocktail cruises
Facilities includeRiverside Infinity pool Personal Fitness training Chon Thai Restaurant Bar and Bistro Antique gallery
- Cultural Tours
- Hiking and Trekking
- Thai Kickboxing and Fitness Coaching
- Cycling behind the scenes in Bangkok
Seasons in Thailand
About The Siam
The Siam is a boutique hotel with 37 uniquely designed suites crafted by the globally acclaimed architect and designer Bill Bensley. The hotel is filled with priceless antiques, oriental allure and contemporary comforts. It really is a masterpiece, a charming place to have a drink or stay to explore Bangkok.
Located in Bangkok's Royal district, The Siam lies on the riverside of the Chao Phraya River at the base of the Krung Thon Bridge. It is located in perfect reach with Bangkok's historical palaces, temples and museums.
How to get there
11 hour flight from London to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport and onward transfer to the Siam, traffic permitted.
When to go
High season is November to February when the weather is generally at its best but Bangkok is somewhere that is visited all year round.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Baby cots are free but extra beds are chargeable. The Siam offers Babysitting and children are welcome in the restaurants.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.