An Enchanting Wonderland
Jonky1 30 yrs, Chiang Mai, Read 0 reviews »
Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Lanna kids club
- 6 restaurants for all kind of tastes
- Enjoy a wide range of holistic therapies
Facilities includeLa Grand Lanna Swimming Pool Tennis Court Dheva Spa Fujian Farang Ses Akaligo Private dining Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop Allegro
- Rice planting
- Elephant trekking
- Sightseeing Tours
- Dhara Dhevi cooking academy
- Art and Craft demonstration
Seasons in Thailand
About Dhara Dhevi
The Dhara Dhevi is situated in 60 acres of beautiful tropical landscape in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand. The staff our extremely welcoming and friendly and create such a welcoming atmosphere. The hotel has luxury accommodation in a serene setting with great restaurants and recreational facilities for everyone to enjoy.
The Dhara Dhevi is located 10 km away from the centre of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand.
How to get there
The flight is 11 hours to Bangkok form there a 1 hour internal flight to Chiang Mai and the hotel is just 15 minutes drive from the airport.
When to go
The best time to visit Chiang Mai is from October until April.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
The hotel has Lanna Kids Club, which has a variety of activities to keep the little ones occupied and entertained, and babysitting is also available.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.