Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Thailand Expert
"I have travelled around Thailand countless times, less glamorously by bus and train, but more comfortably sailing on yachts and island hopping in small charter planes."Contact Katie
My recent trip in Thailand
Why we love Thailand
The latest insight from our time spent exploring Thailand.
History & Culture
With a variety of Temple complex's and UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Thailand, there is so much to see in a luxury Thailand holiday. Within Bangkok you have around 400 temples but the most famous are; the Grand Palace, Wat Pra Kaew, Wat Arun and Wat Pho. Further North you have two UNESCO World Heritage sites, Ayutthaya Historical Park and Sukhothai Historical Park.
Beaches & Diving
Thailand is a renowned beach destination which has many tropical beaches, but there’s far more to the country than its soft, palm-fringed sands. Southern Thailand is most commonly known for having some of the most beautiful white sandy beaches. These include places like Krabi, Khao Lak, Koh Lanta, Koh Samui and Phuket each with a great choice of luxury beach resorts and hotels. With endless options, we can certainly guide you to the best spots. Diving in Thailand is possible but you do need to travel out by boat, and the Similan Islands off the coast of Phang Nha offer the best spots.
There are many markets and Floating Markets throughout Thailand to test your haggling skills for the best price. One of the biggest markets is Chatuchak weekend market in Bangkok with over 8,000 Stalls. Other markets to enjoy are Saturday and Sunday Walking Markets in Chiang Mai, with streets of colourful stalls and trinkets to buy.
Thailand is a great place for an adventure. Family trips to Chiang Mai are perfect for the ultimate adventure: cycling, rafting, zip wiring and elephant sanctuaries. We know the best ethical camps, where elephants are in a tranquil, natural environment and mahouts are very attentive and incredibly knowledgeable about their elephants. Other activities throughout Thailand available at beach resorts are snorkelling, scuba diving and rock climbing - which is amazing on the limestone cliffs of Railey and Tonsai.
Whatever experience you are looking for, our experts are ready to help…
How to Explore Thailand
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalized to meet your specific requirements.
- Zip Line through the canopy of the jungle, bathe with elephants in the river and then head to one of Southern Thailand's most untouched islands.
- From 12 nights at £4,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Chiang Mai & Koh Lanta
Behind the Scenes
- Explore Thailand's Temples and History of the Bridge over the River Kwai. Sleep in Floating Villas then visit Chiang Mai.
- From 12 nights at £3,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Bangkok, Kanchanaburi & Chiang Mai
- Relax and explore the crystal clear waters and beaches of the Thai Islands
- From 10 nights at £4,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Koh Samui and Koh Phangan
- Visit Multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites to include Angkor Wat, Spiritual Luang Prabang and the dazzling temples in Thailand.
- From 10 nights at £3,700 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Bangkok, Sukhothai, Ayutthaya, Siem Reap, Luang Prabang & Chiang Rai.
Wildlife and Sea life
- Get up close to Elephants, staying in Thailand's most luxurious tented camp before heading south to relax and explore the Marine Life.
- From £4,000 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Bangkok, Chiang Rai and the Similan Islands.
- Explore all corners of Thailand to include Elephant Sanctuaries in Chiang Rai & Golden Beaches in Southern Thailand, Bangkok and Heritage Sites.
- From £3,800 per person for 14 days including internal transfers and flights.
- Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Sukhothai, Phuket & Koh Yao Noi.
Koh Yao Noi
Ko Yao, sometimes written Koyao, is a group of islands between Phuket and Krabi. There are two main islands, Ko Yao Noi ("Small Long Island") and Ko Yao Yai, with Noi being the more developed of the two.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city.
Chiang Mai is the hub of Northern Thailand and the Capital City of the Province of this name.
Where To Stay in Thailand
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Thailand luxury travel collection.