Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Thailand Expert
"I have travelled around Thailand countless times, less glamorously by bus and train, but more comfortably sailing on yachts and island hopping in small charter planes."Contact Katie
My recent trip in Thailand
An island located in the Chumphon Archipelago in the Gulf of Thailand
Koh Yao Noi
Ko Yao, sometimes written Koyao, is a group of islands between Phuket and Krabi. There are two main islands, Ko Yao Noi ("Small Long Island") and Ko Yao Yai, with Noi being the more developed of the two.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city.
Chiang Mai is the hub of Northern Thailand and the Capital City of the Province of this name.
Phuket Island (pronounced puu gèt), is Thailand's largest at 48km in length and 21km at its widest. It's in Southern Thailand, on the west-facing Andaman Sea coastline, suspended from the southern tip of Phang Nga Province by a pair of short but substantial road bridges.
How to Explore Thailand
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalized to meet your specific requirements.
- Zip Line through the canopy of the jungle, bathe with elephants in the river and then head to one of Southern Thailand's most untouched islands.
- From 12 nights at £4,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Chiang Mai & Koh Lanta
Behind the Scenes
- Explore Thailand's Temples and History of the Bridge over the River Kwai. Sleep in Floating Villas then visit Chiang Mai.
- From 12 nights at £3,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Bangkok, Kanchanaburi & Chiang Mai
- Relax and explore the crystal clear waters and beaches of the Thai Islands
- From 10 nights at £4,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Koh Samui and Koh Phangan
- Visit Multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites to include Angkor Wat, Spiritual Luang Prabang and the dazzling temples in Thailand.
- From 10 nights at £3,700 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Bangkok, Sukhothai, Ayutthaya, Siem Reap, Luang Prabang & Chiang Rai.
Wildlife and Sea life
- Get up close to Elephants, staying in Thailand's most luxurious tented camp before heading south to relax and explore the Marine Life.
- From £4,000 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Bangkok, Chiang Rai and the Similan Islands.
- Explore all corners of Thailand to include Elephant Sanctuaries in Chiang Rai & Golden Beaches in Southern Thailand, Bangkok and Heritage Sites.
- From £3,800 per person for 14 days including internal transfers and flights.
- Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Sukhothai, Phuket & Koh Yao Noi.
Where To Stay in Thailand
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Thailand Collection.