Location is excellent, walking distance to many city attractions and mostly shopping district. Breakfast was terrific with plentiful of choices.
Angus Relito 31 yrs, Brighton, Read 0 reviews »
- The central location on Norrmalmstorg square puts it squarely in the heart of Stockholm’s shopping district
- The hotel is a mesh of two historic buildings from the 1800s – a historic library and former bank. The latter the infamous location of a 1973 bank heist which coined the term ‘Stockholm Syndrome’.
- A well-versed concierge is on hand to recommend fine-dining options, suggest sightseeing activities and arrange tickets to shows.
Facilities includeWIFI Child Friendly Spa Restaurant Bar
- City Tours
- Food Safari
- Sky line walking
- Archipelago Kayaking
Seasons in Sweden
About Nobis Stockholm
Nobis Hotel is a place of loving connoisseurs and conscious business travellers alike. It is a place where you will find contemporary luxury and experience relaxation and elegance, all in the heart of Stockholm. While you stay at The Nobis you will be able to have lunch I the bistro, coffee in the magnificent lounge, relax in the steam room and have a delicious tasting cocktail in the beautiful Guldbaren. The hotel has just reopened NOI, its restaurant with a new menu and interior. After a long day of luxury, you will then be able to enjoy a truly memorable night sleep in a DUX bed, packed with Egyptian cotton sheets.
Nobis Hotel is situated in the heart of Stockholm overlooking the Norrmalmstorg Square. The location makes for easy access to any part of the city and you are within walking distance of the shops.
How to get there
Nobis hotel is 40km from Arlanda International Airport. Flight time to Stockholm from London Heathrow is 2 and a half hours.
Once you land you will have the choice of a private transfer to the Nobis Hotel or use of the train service running from the airport to the centre of Stockholm.
When to go
Stockholm is a city that offers a variety of activities for all ages, all year round. During the winter months Stockholm is the perfect winter city get away for couples and families a like. You will be able to explore the Christmas market, go ice skating and experience the local ski resorts around Stockholm. During the summer months Stockholm experiences warmer conditions. The city is perfect for a summer shopping trip for those looking for a weekend getaway. There is also a variety of outdoor activities including hiking the surrounding mountains and get out onto the water on sailing boats and kayaks.
As Stockholm is a city that experiences varied weather conditions it is important to pack the appropriate clothing for your trip.
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome at the Nobis Hotel.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.