Ett Hem is truly a different experience that you will not find anywhere else! It feels like home!
stella schoonbee 26 yrs, London, Read 0 reviews »
- Red brick townhouse in Stockholm’s upmarket Larkstaden neighbourhood
- Ett Hem is a very accurate moniker: it simply means ‘a home’ in Swedish which is how the house is run
- Owner Jeanette worked hand in hand with Ilse Crawford – the design queen of Soho House fame – to create the magazine-worthy interiors.
Facilities includeWIFI Gym Restaurant Restaurant Bar
- City Tours
- Food Tours
- Rooftop Walking
Seasons in Sweden
About Ett hem
Ett Hem was originally built in 1910 as a private residence. It was later converted into the wonderful boutique hotel that is so well known and loved by the guests who have stayed at the Ett Hem hotel. The hotel has 12 rooms and each room has its own special style. The food at Ett Hem is truly breath taking, each morning the head chef receives the finest fresh produce and will plan the days menu accordingly. This allows the chef to surprise you each day with something new. You will not see the same menu twice during your stay.
Ett Hem is situated in a quiet borough outside of the city centre. Meaning that guests can easily experience the hustle and bustle of Stockholm city life and then enjoy the quiet and comfort of the quaint borough where Ett Hem is found.
How to get there
Flight time between London Heathrow and Stockholm airport is two and a half hours.
Once you arrive in Stockholm you can then hire a car or arrange a pick from the airport to Ett Hem, which takes an hour to get the hotel.
When to go
Stockholm is a city that can be visited all year round. During the summer months temperatures reach over 20 degrees and contrary to popular belief the winters are relatively mild. Average temperature during this time is 0 degrees.
The temperatures varies depending on what time of the year you wish to visit Stockholm. During the winter temperatures can sometimes drop below zero degrees centigrade and in the summer the temperature can exceed 25 degrees centigrade. Therefore it is important to pack the appropriate clothing for the time of year that you intend on travelling.
Travelling with children
All children are welcome.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.