Holidays in Waterberg Region, South Africa - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About Waterberg Region
The Waterberg region of Limpopo is a true natural wonder. It features ancient mountains, a rich tapestry of biodiversity, thousands-year-old rock art and a site of critical archaeological and palaeontological importance. Its rolling savannahs also make it a popular safari destination, where large herds of wildlife can be seen. The Waterberg district offers up a fantastic tourism experience that combines some of South Africa's best features. Mountains, Big Five game viewing and exploring a captivating pre-historic past are just some of Waterberg's attractions.
True Luxury Lodges in Waterberg Region
- Exclusive, private and secure, fully staffed, 12,000 acre game reserve
- Your ultimate paradise providing lavish luxury
- Action-packed fun: quad & mountain bikes, helicopter flying & more
- Breathtaking views across the Waterberg
- The Waterberg is immensely rich in cultural, archaeological and biological diversity and has a fascinating history
- A home from home experience, delicious al-fresco dining, and a vast variety of safari activities
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.