Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Safari Expert
Safari is an incredible experience if you are in the right place, away from the crowds of other vehicles. Our lodges are extremely well situated to get the views you have dreamt of.Contact Peter
My recent trip in Safari
How to Explore Safari Locations
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
- Explore Botswana's Highlights, including the Makgadikgadi's salty wilderness, the Vumbura Plains in the Okavango Delta & the vast floodplains of the Linyanti at Zarafa Camp.
- From £8,700 per person, based on two sharing for 9 nights. Fully inclusive throughout, all meals, drinks, safari activities and domestic bush flights included.
- Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Okavango Delta and the Linyanti
On the Trail of Big Cats & Botswana's Wild Dogs
- Track lions, leopard, cheetah & caracal in the sand of the Kalahari. Experience wild dogs on the move in the Moremi & witness the spectacular struggle of predator and prey in Savute.
- From £4,000 per person, based on two sharing for an 8 day predator focussed safari in northern Botswana. Fully inclusive throughout, all meals, drinks, safari activities and domestic bush flights included.
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Moremi Game Reserve & Savuti
Malaria Free Safari & Mauritius Honeymoon
- Malaria free big five safari, with walking and night drives followed by a week in Mauritius soaking up the sun .
- 12 nights from £3,500 per person including flights, transfers and accomodation
- Madikwe & Mauritius, unique safari experiences combined with stunning palm fringed beaches. This blend of countries and cultures is a foodies delight
- Few African safari destinations carry with them the clout of Tanzania's Serengeti National Park. Experience the hidden areas of this vast wilderness area with a private guide and vehicle to get the most from your safari
- A five night, privately guided safari, staying in authentic but luxurious tented camps tracking the great wildebeest migration from £5,500 per person, inclusive of domestic flights, fully inclusive safari, all safari activities and park fees.
- Ndutu & Kogatende, Serengeti National Park
- India's diverse landscapes offer's distinct wildlife experiences, bird watching, game drives and fine dining. Madhya's Pradesh's National Parks offer extremely remote tiger, elephant and birding experiences.
- A 9-night stay, including a driver and private game drives throughout and domestic flights from £3,500 per person.
- Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Pench National Park
- One need's to book well in advance for Borneo. Lodges are intimate and remote. Experience incredible diversity, jaw-dropping landscapes, memorable wildlife and cultural interactions with locals.
- A 9-night stay, including a driver and private boat safaris and treks throughout, to include domestic flights from £3,400 per person.
- Sepilok Nature Reserve, Abai Jungle Lodge and Borneo Rainforest Lodge
One of Africa’s most iconic safari areas. A phenomenon of nature where the Okavango River runs out, not to the sea but into the heart of the Kalahari Desert. Floodwaters arrive all the way from the Angolan Highlands in about June and water levels in the Delta can rise by up to three feet in a matter of days. A truly beautiful landscape with a jaw-dropping variety and volume of wildlife.
Serengeti National Park
Tanzania’s most famous safari destinations, vast areas of open savannah and dramatic natural phenomena; teeming with wildlife and dominated by big African skies. This is such a huge tract of land with a wide offering of accommodation types and safari styles. There truly is something for everyone across the northern safari destinations, matching the expectations you have for your safari with the best lodges and guides on the ground is where the team of specialist at True Luxury Travel come in. The Serengeti National Park is most famous for the Great Migration. This annual cycle of two million animals covers vast distances in search of fresh grazing, although unpredictable in its very nature, the cycle does follow a pattern and at any time of the year it is possible to enjoy an unparalleled migration safari. As the herds move on the resident wildlife stays behind, this is where the depth of the Serengeti comes into its own, blessed by wonderful wildlife throughout the year, we often recommend visitors experience a quieter corner, away from the big herds, take the opportunity to slow down on safari and soak in the atmosphere of this very special part of Africa.
Moremi Game Reserve
Moremi Game Reserve is situated in the central and eastern areas of the Okavango, and includes the Moremi Tongue and chief’s island, boasting one of the richest and most diverse ecosystems on the continent. Undoubtedly, Moremi ranks as one of the most beautiful reserves in Africa, possibly in the world.
Etosha National Park
Namibia’s most famous wildlife destination an area of grassland savannah, mopane and acacia bush and the famous white salt-pans. High volumes of wildlife move through and are resident in Etosha, the congregation of species around available surface water as the dry season progresses can be overwhelming!
Madikwe Game Reserve
Madikwe Game Reserve is an increasingly popular malaria free safari destination in South Africa. With it's huge variety of top class accommodation and large numbers of Big Five game, this Reserve has grown in popularity in the past five years with domestic and international travellers alike.
Ranthambore is a five hour drive from Agra and is the National Park which is perfectly placed to include in your itinerary, especially if tiger sightings are high on your bucket list. Ranthambore is exceptionally beautiful, with a historic fortress standing within the park. Tiger numbers have increased slowly since 1973 when it became a National Park, and some tigers are now being moved to other parks such as Sariska, in the hope these parks will once again breed a new tiger population. Just outside the park, Ranthambore is also home to some of India’s most luxurious safari lodges.
Where to Stay on Safari
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Safari Collection.
What Our Clients Say
Start planning your trip
How we create your itinerary