Holidays in Sabi Sabi, South Africa - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About Sabi Sabi
Sabi Sabi is a private game reserve in South Africa, situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve which flanks the south western section of the Kruger National Park. Bound by the Sabi River, this large reserve is rich in wilderness, home to the big 5 and particularly famous for its leopards. In fact, 'Big 5' sightings are so frequent, it is not unusual to see lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino in a single game drive.
True Luxury Lodges in Sabi Sabi
- An oasis of conservation and the most authentic and refined luxury
- Excellent Big 5 game viewing with highly qualified guides
- The most unique setting of the Sabi Sand on the largest perennial lake
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.