A truly extraordinary experience
Caesar M 65 yrs, United Kingdom, Read 2 reviews »
Madikwe, South Africa
Madikwe Safari Lodge, Lelapa Lodge
- Expect warm hospitality, sublime comfort and a compelling charm
- Indoor and outdoor showers, private plunge pool and wood- burning fireplace
- No restriction in terms of age or generation
Facilities includeWiFi Child Friendly Private Plunge Pool Restaurant Bar and Lounge
- Game Drives
- Walking Safaris
- Children's activities
- Picnic lunches and Bush dinners
Seasons in South Africa
About Madikwe Safari Lodge, Lelapa Lodge
Lelapa literally means ‘family’, and this is exactly how we want you to feel – there is no restriction in terms of age or generation. You can expect warm hospitality, sublime comfort and a compelling charm which will make you want to stay forever.
Each of the 12 Suites is spacious, comfortable and ever respectful of the natural environment beyond. Indoor and outdoor showers, private plunge pool and wood- burning fireplace are just some of the added creature comforts to enhance Mother Nature’s subtle signature.
Family Suites are available, with adjoining rooms for younger safari enthusiasts.
How to get there
Daily charter flights between OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) and Madikwe
An easy 4.5 hour drive from Johannesburg. Road transfers available
Scheduled Safari Link charter connects with Madikwe Game Reserve with the Sabi Sand Reserve, Welgevonden and Marataba Game Reserve.
Private charter flights from any location directly into Madikwe.
When to go
Travelling with children
There is no restriction in terms of age or generation
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.