First Class in all Respects
Pat M 55 yrs, Sydney, Read 3 reviews »
Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
Lion Sands Ivory lodge
- Utterly private, very intimate and astonishingly beautiful
- Each room has its own pool overlooking the bush
- Amazing view of the natural verdant landscape along the bank of the Sabie River
Facilities includeWIFI Child Friendly Spa Treatments Room Safe Restaurant Bar
- Game Drives
- Star Gazing
- Walking safaris
- Wellness Treatments
- Local village experiences
- Bush Dinners and Breakfasts
Seasons in South Africa
About Lion Sands Ivory lodge
Its not everyday that one gets to appreciate the African bush in such lavish comfort and style. Ivory Lodge is the pinnacle of Lion Sands Sabi Sand.
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge is an utterly exclusive, beautiful and intimate place. Each of the 6 private villas have plunge pool, deck and lounge area
Activities include morning and evening game drives in open safari vehicles, bush walks, bird watching, astronomy, bush breakfasts, bush dinners, river walks, hippo tours, safari lunches, wildlife lectures, treehouse, boma dinners, wellness treatments and a local village experiences.
Along the banks of the Sabie River within the Sabi Sand Reserve
How to get there
Daily scheduled flights between Cape Town, Johannesburg and Skukuza Airport
An easy 5 hour drive from Johanneburg. Road transfers available
Scheduled Safari Link charter connects the Sabi Sand Reserve with Madikwe Game Reserve, Welgevonden and Marataba Game Reserve.
Private charter flights from any location directly into Lion Sands
When to go
Travelling with children
Children over 10 welcome
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.