Wonderful and relaxing
Louise S 32 yrs, Aberdeen, UK, Read 5 reviews »
Cape Town, South Africa
- Ultimate style, luxury and service in the perfect waterfront setting
- Be prepared to be blown away by the array of culinary delights from Signal Restaurant
- With over 500 whiskies and some of the finest Cape wines, unwind in the Bascule Whisky Wine and Cocktail Bar
Facilities includeInternest Access Air Conditioning Swimming Pool Gym Spa
- Sky Diving
- Scuba Diving
- Tennis Court
- Water Skiing
- Wine Tasting
- Tennis Court
- Horse Riding
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Cultural Tours
- Cooking Courses
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Historical Tours
- Shark Cage Diving
- Health and Fitness Centre
Seasons in South Africa
About Cape Grace
Situated in the prime location of the V&A Waterfront, Cape Grace year on year is one of the most sought after hotels in Cape Town. It maintains its reputation for ultimate luxury with both style and substance.
Cape Grace’s 120 luxurious bedrooms are inspired by Cape Town’s heritage and floral kingdom. The hotel has 9 different room categories; Luxury Room, Table Mountain Luxury Room; Superior Room; Rooftop Luxury Room; Rooftop Terrace Room; One Bedroom Suite, Two Bedroom Suite, Three Bedroom Suite and Penthouse. Luxury rooms can also be booked with inter-leading doors - ideal for families, meaning children of all ages are welcome.
The location within the V&A Waterfront means that the wonderful eateries of Cape Town are only a stone's throw away from the hotel doorstep. However the outstanding Signal Restaurant (sitting elegantly alongside the Bascule Whiskey Wine and Cocktail Bar) means that in eating in, you do not sacrifice any quality.
Cape Grace staff are dedicated to exceeding your expectations and making your stay a memorable one. There is no doubt that Cape Grace is one of the ultimate Cape Town destinations.
How to get there
Directions to Cape Grace from Cape Town International Airport
1. Travel past the airport building on your left and follow EXIT signs
2. Continue under bridge
3. From the left, join the N2 motorway, continue travelling along the N2 and pass the golf course and river on your left
4. Follow the 'Stad/City/N2 M3' signs, keeping to the middle or right lanes
5. Follow the N2/City/Foreshore/Seapoint' signs
6. Continue on Motorway 7 and follow the 'M6 Coen Steytler/Seapoint/Waterfront' sign
7. Travel in the right-hand lane and continue following the above mentioned sign - the harbour will be on your right, Cape Town City and International Convention Centre on your left.
8. At the traffic lights, turn right, stay in the middle or left lanes and follow the 'Waterfront' signs
9. At the next set of traffic lights, continue straight and enter the V&A Waterfront - a Caltex fuel station will be on your right
10. Keep travelling in the right-hand lane. As you approach the traffic circle, the road will split into 3 lanes
11. Follow the middle lane around half the circle and take the exit marked West Quay'
12. Cape Grace will soon be visible at the end of the quay
The airport is 21kms from the hotel, and the trip will take approximately 20 - 45 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic.
When to go
Travelling with children
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.