Lovely boutique hotel!
GeoffStewart 65 yrs, United Kingdom, Read 2 reviews »
Cape Town, South Africa
- Beauty, sophisticated charm and quirky personality in equal measure.
- Delicious selection of hot breakfasts
- Originally a single story Georgian farmhouse
Facilities includeWiFi/Internet Room Service Bar
- City Tours
- Wine Tasting
- Table Mountain
- Chapman's Peak
- Children's Activities
- Hike the famous mountains around Cape Town
Seasons in South Africa
About Cape Cadogan
Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel is authentic Cape Town at its loveliest – beauty, sophisticated charm and quirky personality in equal measure. Just like the city, oblivious to the world rushing by, Cape Cadogan has an almost hypnotic effect on the soul. You cannot help but sink a little deeper into your armchair, and just slowly drink it all in.
The Cape Cadogan is a stately double-storeyed Georgian and Victorian building that dates back to the beginning of the 19th century.
After experiencing everything from Table Mountain to Camps Bay, and nights out at your newfound favourite spot, you can go back to your private room, kick off your shoes and get really comfortable.
Each of the fifteen bedrooms has been individually decorated, marrying a touch of yesteryear with contemporary chic and bohemian influence. Choose between 7 Standard Rooms, 7 Luxury Rooms or the Superior Luxury Suite.
How to get there
When to go
Travelling with children
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.