Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Beach Expert
I love the beach and the destinations you can explore, whether you want a relaxing, a family or a honeymoon beach holiday, the variety of resorts and the beaches you can explore are endless.Contact Molly
My recent trip in Beach
How to Explore the Beaches
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
Off the beaten track, Vietnam
- Enjoy unspoilt rural Vietnam from rich hill tribes, unfamiliar terrain and exciting hiking trails to end on a stunning secluded beach.
- From 14 nights at £3,000 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Mai Chau and Ninh Van Bay
- Relax and explore the crystal clear waters and beaches of the Thai Islands
- From 10 nights at £4,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Koh Samui and Koh Phangan
Luxury Beach Honeymooon
- There's little more romantic room types than an over-water villa. Brand new Milaidhoo has already firmly established itself as one of our favourite Maldivian hotels.
- Spend seven nights in a Water Pool Villa at Milaidhoo on a half board basis from £4,350 per person, inclusive of sea plan transfers.
- Milaidhoo, Baa Atoll
Seychelles Beach Getaway
- Seychelles is a dream for those looking to do a bit more than just lie on a beach. Year round temperatures and incredible hotels make this one of the world's premier beach destinations
- Spend 7 nights at Six Senses new Zil Payson in a Hideaway Pool Villa on a bed and breakfast basis from £4,100 per person, inclusive of helicopter flights to/from Mahe.
- Six Senses Zil Payson
- Experience the untouched reefs and incredible marine life of Mozambique's Quirimbas Archipelago by hopping from Ibo Island to Azura Quilalea.
- An experience of 11 nights in the Quirimbas with all helicopter, boat and fixed wing transfers fro £4,950 per person based on two sharing, full board for five nights at Ibo Island Lodge and six nights at Azura Quilalea.
- Ibo Island & Azura Quilalea
Pemba Island & Zanzibar
- Combine the atmosphere of Stone Town with the remote island experience of Pemba Island for an unforgettable holiday itinerary featuring some of the best of the East African coast.
- 10 nights from £2,200 per person based on two sharing a double room, three nights in Stone Town on bed & breakfast, seven nights at Fundu Lagoon on a fully inclusive basis.
- Mashariki Palace & Fundu Lagoon
Baa Atoll is an administrative division of the Maldives and a UNESCO world biosphere. It can be reached by a scenic 30-minute sea plane flight from Male. Apart from the highly sought-after crystal clear waters, white beaches and tropical climate, the island has unusually rich vegetation offering a unique natural experience, painting the perfect picture of paradise.
Ninh Van Bay
On the Eastern Coast of Vietnam you will find a bay of tree covered mountains joint to the beach leading into the clear blue waters of Ninh Van Bay.
The Outer Islands are situated beyond the Seychelles Plateau and are scattered over hundreds of kilometres southwest of the main Mahe Group. These less visited islands are pristine miniature worlds and offer untouched habitats for many species of wildlife.
A collection of jewel like coral and sand islands in the far north of the country, running right up to the Tanzanian border. Access to almost all of these islands is via Pemba and out to the individual islands by light aircraft or helicopter. For those after culture and history Ibo Island has it in spades, Quilalea gives access to some of the best diving and fishing on the African coast and the private villas at Vamizi are the pinnacle of luxury living on the beach.
Pemba Island, known as "The Green Island" in Arabic, is an island forming part of the Zanzibar Archipelago, lying within the Swahili Coast in the Indian Ocean. The Island is characterised by its stunning shades of blue waters and shifting sands. Interestingly, Pemba is very different to Zanzibar itself, as it remains large undiscovered, with long stretches of sands and untouched uninhabitable islands. It is home to idyllic pristine beaches and turquoise water, as well as healthy coral reefs providing some of the best diving in East Africa. Inland, the island is rich and fertile, lush with fruit and spice trees. Those who make the trip to this beautiful island are seldom left disappointed.
Koh Yao Noi
Ko Yao, sometimes written Koyao, is a group of islands between Phuket and Krabi. There are two main islands, Ko Yao Noi ("Small Long Island") and Ko Yao Yai, with Noi being the more developed of the two.
What Our Clients Say
Start planning your trip
How we create your itinerary