Heaven on earth!
J Sop 35 yrs, Los Angeles, California , Read 1 reviews »
Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Each villa has its own private infinity plunge pool and balcony
- Famed for unspoiled natural beaches & tropical landscape
- Location provides perfect access to other islands
Facilities includeForest Walks Spa Beach Diving
- Scuba Diving
- Explore Neighboring Islands
Seasons in Seychelles
About Raffles Praslin
Praslin is the second largest granite island of Seycheles, about 50kms away from the main island of Mahe. with a small population of over 7000 people the island is a heavenly paradise imbued with some of the most impressive and unspoiled natural beaches and tropical landscapes in the world.
Tucked away in blissful seclusion, Raffles Praslin is nestled amongst lush greenery, gentle slopes of stunning granite formation and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean. The resort is an oasis of calm and comfort, appealing to those seeking intimate residential charm in paradise.
Raffles is situated on the beautiful northeast tip of Praslin island, surrounded by pristine white sandy beaches and crystalline clear waters.
How to get there
15 minute shuttle plane ride from Mahe followed by 30 minute drive to the resort
45 minute sea ferry from Mahe followed by 20 minute drive to the resort
15 minute ride on a chartered helicopter from Mahe
When to go
In Villa Features:
Infinity plunge pool and outdorr open air balcony
Additional resident bar in the outdoor sheltered pavilion
Additional bbq grill for all 1-2 people villas
A sound bar and plug and play facilities for MP3 players
Travelling with children
A family resort: Kids Club - toddlers to children
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.