A peaceful paradise with spectacular views
Tricia 57 yrs, Liverpool, Read 2 reviews »
- The hotel is set in a tropical garden paradise overlooking the private beach
- Idyllic setting with all rooms enjoying a sea view
- Restaurant at L'Archipel renowned as one of the best in Praslin
Facilities includeWiFi Swimming Pool Two Restaurants Lounge & Beach Bar Billiard Room
- Fishing Trips
- Island Hoping
Seasons in Seychelles
About Hotel L'Archipel
Hotel L'Archipel is conveniently situated at Anse Gouvernement on the north-east coast of Praslin, Seychelles' second largest island which lies 40 km north-east of Mahe. Nestled on its own private beach at the end of Praslin's famous Cote d'Or Bay and commanding stunning views of the ocean.
How to get there
The hotel is located 12 km from the airport and 3 km from the Baie Ste Anne Jetty.
When to go
Credit cards are accepted.
Travelling with children
Hotel L'Archipel accepts children over 3 years of age; though in truth the slightly reserved, formal atmosphere is geared to couples and older clientele. We would not recommend this hotel to visitors with younger children.
Family Suite Offer // Also valid 31/10/16 //
Combinable with Discount Offer ONLY
Children 03-11years inclusive stay free on Bed & Breakfast basis when sharing same room as parents (maximum 2 children) in Family Suite.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.