Absolute serenity - feels like the garden of Eden!
Jackie P 57 yrs, Edinburgh, Scotland, Read 0 reviews »
- Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahé
- Overlooks the marine national park of Port Launay
- Excellent food with influences from around the world at their 5 restaurants and bars
Facilities includeWIFI 4 Swimming pools Gym Spa 5 Restaurants 5 Bars
- Diving (PADI)
- Bicycles to rent
- pedal boats & kayaking
- Tennis lessons on request
Seasons in Seychelles
About Constance Ephelia
Situated between two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia Seychelles enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation.
Constance Ephelia Seychelles has five restaurants and bars. Each outlet has its own individual concept, design and decor, thereby optimising the possibilities in terms of culinary and bar experiences. The designs reflect elegance and functionality along with a subtle touch of African influence. Each restaurant name has a subtitle, reinforcing the concept in just a few words.
Constance Ephelia is situated on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay.
How to get there
A 12-hour 30-minute international flight with one change to Mahe International airport. Constance Ephelia is then a 40 minutes drive from Mahe airport.
When to go
The temperature at Constance Ephelia lies between 24 - 30 degrees celsius year round.
Accepted traveller checks: YesCredit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Time difference: + 2 hours in summer and 3 hours in winter (Europe)
Travelling with children
The resort is very much âchild friendlyâ, and offers different menus to appeal to different ages - including gourmet baby food - are proposed throughout the resort.
Amenities & Services of Constance Kids Club include:
- Registration at any time during your stay to ensure that kids are ready to participate and play
- Safety and security is our number one priority
- Swimming pool for free play, relays, tag games and more
- Open play areas to show off talents, play interactive games, show movies and create a kidâs circus!
- Computer stations for gaming, internet access and other activities
- Arts & Crafts with local and traditional crafts.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.