Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Seychelles Expert
The Seychelles are made up of 115 islands, each offering a different island experience. Many of the beaches here make the top 100 list every year with their crystal clear waters, palm trees, powder white sand and giant granite boulders.Contact Anton
My recent trip in Seychelles
This is the second largest island in the ‘Inner Island’ circle and is a popular attraction for many reasons. It is the home to the Constance Lemuria Resort 18-hole golf course and the famous ‘coco de mer’, also known as the ‘love nut’. Praslin has some of the Seychelles most spectacular beaches, and in particular the Anse Lazio referred to as “a beach not to be missed” and Vallee de Mai. Places to stay are more limited in Praslin as the two main resorts include the Chateau de Feuilles and the Raffles Seychelles Resort, and other hotels, chalets and suits. Unique activities on the island include the Pirate Treasure Trail and the Praslin Heritage Route.
La Digue is often characterised as the more laid-back, luscious and tranquil of islands in the Seychelles. It is highly recognized for its beaches, in particular, Anse Sourse dArgent and Grand Anse. It is very easy to get around this island on bicycles and is a great place to wonder. The few places to stay include La Repaire Boutique Hotel, various apartments, B&Bs and guesthouses.
The Outer Islands are situated beyond the Seychelles Plateau and are scattered over hundreds of kilometres southwest of the main Mahe Group. These less visited islands are pristine miniature worlds and offer untouched habitats for many species of wildlife.
Being the main island in the Seychelles (and where their capital Victoria is located), it is one of the busier islands with a lively port, shops, neighbouring Eden Island, botanical gardens, museums, La Plaine St. Andre distillery and over 65 beaches to explore. Accommodation on this island can vary from the luxurious Four Seasons Resort to quaint guesthouses.
Aldabra is the world's second largest coral atoll and is part of the Outer Islands of The Seychelles. Aldabra is truly a natural wonder, virtually untouched by humans and as such unchanged for thousands of years. The atoll is a UNESCO Heritage Site, made up of four large islands all made of coral, which together surround a shallow lagoon. For this reason, the island is difficult to access, but is home to the largest population of giant tortoises in the world. Only a handful of people inhabit the island, whose purpose is to study the evolutionary and ecological processes. Those who wish to visit the island must get permission from the Seychelles Islands Foundation, as tourism is limited purely to 'nature tourism and education'.
How to Explore Seychelles
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
Luxury Seychelles Honeymoon
- Seychelles is a dream for those looking to do a bit more than just lie on a beach. Year round temperatures and incredible hotels make this one of the world's premier honeymoon destinations.
- Spend 7 nights at Six Senses new Zil Payson in a Hideaway Pool Villa on a bed and breakfast basis from £4,100 per person, inclusive of helicopter flights to/from Mahe.
- Six Senses Zil Payson
The Family Explorer
- Combine a variety of islands, swim with Turtles on the shores of Denis island, charter a private yacht and have the crew show you the hidden beaches and snorkel on reefs seldom explored.
- 8 nights from £2,750 pp including 3 nights on Denis Island and 5 nights on a Private Yacht with crew for a family of four on a full board basis.
- Denis Island and Private Yacht
The Best Fishing in the Indian Ocean
- Experience the best fishing the Indian ocean has to offer on a fly rod. For the non-fisherfolk, the beauty of an island paradise, unspoilt dive sights and reefs. Drink sundowners and watch turtles hatch at the same time, sunbathe on unspoilt private beaches - this is paradise.
- 7 nights from £4,600pp on a leisure basis, including flights from Mahe and on a full board basis.
- Alphonse Private Island
The Constance Honeymoon Combination
- Combine two hotels that each have 3 beaches to explore, a host of restaurants and a golf course. This trip combines western influences and Seychelles charm.
- 7 nights from £1,900pp for 4 nights on Mahe island and 3 nights on Praslin Island on a half board basis.
- Constance Ephelia and Constance Lemuria
South African Seychelles - Safari and Beach Combo
- Experience the thrill of an all inclusive safari, sleep out under the stars in a tree house, before relaxing in the Seychelles in a small boutique hotel where every room has ocean views.
- 11 nights from £2900pp, including four nights on safari and seven on the beach on a half board basis based on two adults, including transfers and accommodation.
- Marataba and Carana Beach lodge
Sri Lanka and the Seychelles
- With Sri Lankan Airlines offering flights between these two amazing Indian Ocean destinations, never has it been easier to combine the two. Begin on the Teardrop Island, exploring the Cultural Triangle. Take in Sigiriya, Kandy and head down to the beautiful Tea Country. A visit to Sri Lanka wouldn't be complete with a few nights in Galle. Then fly over to Mahe to explore this rich and beautiful archipelago.
- 14 nights from £3,750pp based on two sharing - including international flights, transfers and b&b accommodation throughout.
- Kandy House, Camellia Hills, Galle Fort Hotel & Carana Beach
Where To Stay in Seychelles
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Seychelles Collection.