Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Namibia Safari Expert
A safari in Namibia is another level to elsewhere in Africa. It is a visual safari, of vast landscapes and epic scenery. A safari for the senses. When you do see wildlife, you'll experience an extraordinary feeling of gratitude.Contact Peter
My recent trip in Namibia
Why Namibia for safari?
Advice from our Africa experts on choosing the right destination for your safari
Landscape & Variety
What sets Namibia's apart from other safari destinations is the fascinating “Moon-like” nature of it’s unique and remote desert landscapes. From the perfectly flat salt pans of Etosha National Park to the slowly moving “Sea of Sand” in Sossusvlei. Namibia is a country which offers a rare glimpse into a landscape that has remained unchanged for an Age.
Unique Wildlife Experiences
Namibia is not considered a traditional big game safari destination but is instead home to some of Africa's rarest wildlife. Track desert-adapted elephants living amongst the sand dunes of the Namib and desert adapted Lions surviving in one of the driest regions of the world. Finding these animals on the unblemished wilderness that they live in, is a safari experience like no other and far removed from the crowds of family travel.
Self Driving Adventure
Namibia offers a rare chance to experience Africa form a different perspective and for those looking for a more active adventure, there is no better destination. With a fantastic network of well-managed roads, it is one of the few Africa countries where jumping in your own 4x4 and heading off on your own adventure is not only possible but encouraged! A fantastic way of experiencing a safari in this amazing country and at your own pace.
Remote Desert Luxury
Scattered in amongst the vast untouched stretches of uninhabited desert, some of the world's most luxurious lodges take advantage of the privacy and exclusivity that this landscape offers. Far away from the crowds, these remote destinations allow you to explore the pristine wilderness with other like-minded couples and travellers.
Suggested itineraries for your safari
An outline of our favourite combinations
- One of the most spectacular destinations on Earth. Experience extraordinary wildlife moments in this arid, dry and unbelievably beautiful country.
- From £5,000 per person, based on two sharing for 9 nights. Fully inclusive throughout, all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights included.
- Sossuvlei, Damaraland, Etosha, Hoanib Region
Ultimate Flying Safari
- See Namibia in style with our 10 day safari adventure by air.
- From £7,000 per person, based on two sharing for a 10 day holiday across southern Africa. Fully inclusive on safari, all meals, drinks, safari activities and domestic bush flights included.
- Sossusvlei, Damaraland, The Skeleton Coast, Etosha National Park.
Namibia: The Self-drive Safari
- Drive through the dramatic scenery of Namibia, taking in all the highlights from the game rich plains of Etosha to the infamous Skeleton Coast.
- From £3,500 per person, based on two sharing for 9 nights. Fully inclusive throughout, all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights included.
- Okonjima, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, & Sossusvlei
Namibia Safari Highlights
Showcasing the diversity of Namibia
Etosha National Park
Home to most of Namibia's wildlife Etosha, has incredible diversity year round with lush green grass in the wet season turning to near desert in the dry season.
One of the only places in the world to find desert-adapted elephants and lions, this region offers a unique insight into a truly pristine wilderness.
A UNESCO world heritage site and home to some of the world's biggest sand dunes, this “Sea of Sand” is a worldwide attraction and unmissable.