Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Private Properties Expert
We work with a few select luxury villas & chalets around the world offering all the essentials to make your holiday as easy as possible in the comfort of your own private accommodation.Contact Anton
My recent trip in Private Properties
Private Property Highlights
There are a number of private properties on the Mozambique coast for exclusive use.
There is a selection of private properties across South Africa that are available for exclusive use.
There is a range of private properties available for exclusive use both on the coast and inland in Thailand.
There are numerous private properties across Sri Lanka, both on the coast and inland, that are available for exclusive use.
Numerous properties are available for exclusive use across both the North and South Islands.
A range of private properties are available for exclusive use across Australia.
How to Explore Private Properties
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
South Africa's Garden Route
- An exquisite self drive, tailor made route involving, Cape Town, Winelands, Route 62, Knysna and Plettenburg bay with a Safari.
- From £3,450 per person including car hire, flights and accommodation.
- Hike Table Mountain, wine tasting, watch whales, walk beaches and forest trails ending with a Safari.
Wildlife and Sea life
- Get up close to Elephants, staying in Thailand's most luxurious tented camp before heading south to relax and explore the Marine Life.
- From £4,000 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Bangkok, Chiang Rai and the Similan Islands.
South Otago and the Sounds
- Cycle the lakes, and immerse yourselves deep in the Sounds.
- From 12 nights at £5,500 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Queenstown, Wanaka and the Sounds.
South Australia Wineries and Wilderness
- Exquisite wines, explore Kangaroo Island for its scenery, sleeping Koala's, seals sunbathing and kangaroo's on Kangaroo lsland. Fly to Flinder's ranges for a unique outback experience.
- From 12 nights at £8,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Barossa Wine Region, Kangaroo Island and Flinders Ranges.
- Experience the luxury of your own private beach house, set on an endless stretch of deserted beach on Mozambique's Southern Coast.
- From £2,500 per night based on 8 adults sharing Colina Verde Villa on a fully inclusive basis.
- Colina Verde, Machangulo Peninsula, Southern Mozambique
- The villas of southern Sri Lanka are some of the best private properties in the Indian Ocean, beautiful accommodation, lots of activities and faultless hosting
- From £5,000 per week based on 6 adults sharing a luxury villa on a villa only basis.
- Galle, Tangalle and the south Sri Lankan coast
Where To Stay for a Private Property
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Private Properties collection.
What Our Clients Say
Start planning your trip
How we create your itinerary
1 Whatever planning stage you are at, contact us and tell us about your trip
2 We will then create a bespoke itinerary based on your specific requirements
3 We will then refine your itinerary until you are bursting with excitement about it
4 Travel with us safe in the knowledge you are fully supported and financially protected
Actual Expert Knowledge arrow_drop_down
Every one of our team has a huge passion for travel and spend at least six weeks each year visiting our lodges, meeting new managers and guides, ensuring our high standards are met and maintained.
Transparent Pricing arrow_drop_down
Unlike other tour operators, we do not charge you a premium for our services and as such, our prices are often better than booking direct because we can negotiate deals with our long standing relationships.
TOTAL Support arrow_drop_down
Our operations team are on call 24 hours a day to support you while you are travelling and to ensure that if something does go wrong, you are never left in the lurch. We are here to help so you can relax throughout your holiday.
Blank Paper Bespoke arrow_drop_down
We do not have any 'off the shelf itineraries'. Instead, we begin your booking with a blank piece of paper, to ensure that we only propose lodges that will fit your specific requirements and guides who will suit your personality.
Unrivalled Guide Network arrow_drop_down
We are proud of our unrivalled network of guides on the ground who will turn your trips from a memorable one into a spectacular experience.
Hand Picked Lodges arrow_drop_down
Every single lodge that we propose to you has been recently visited by one of our team and meets the high standards that we set. Surprisingly, this is a rarity within the industry.
100% Financial Protection arrow_drop_down
We are a certified member of the Travel Trust Association (Q1588a), guaranteeing you 100% financial protection for every aspect of your trip.
Safety First arrow_drop_down
We have a team dedicated to producing safety intelligence in every country that we represent as a destination, so that you can travel with total peace of mind.