My room and view was exceptional, the staff was wonderful and answered any and all questions. The breakfast was filling and very nicely served. The area around the hotel was well maintained and checkout was a breeze.
Clara Dawson 26 yrs, Kentucky, Read 0 reviews »
- The outer walls of Hotel Brosundet extends directly into the waters of Brosundet, Alesunds true town centre.
- Restaurant MAKI at Hotel Brosundet is one of Norway's most renowned seafood restaurants. Maki's signature eight-dish tasting menu is based on the catch of the day.
- Lift your eyes as you wander the town's meandering streets and you will see beautiful details, many of them inspired by Viking designs.
Facilities includeWIFI Room Safe Room Service Restaurant Bar
- Food Tour
- Rib Safari
- Helicopter Tour
- Guided City Walk
Seasons in Norway
About Brosundet hotel
Hotel Brosundet is a restored warehouse, with all the original framework and wooden beams in place. The hotel is the perfect combination of the past and the present. Combined elegant modern style with a traditionally built Norwegian building. This family owned hotel prides itself on providing the best possible service. With delicate interior design, fresh local seafood, stunning artwork and intimate, cosy rooms. The hotel is right on the water with its outer walls going directly in the water. Each room has its own view looking out over the water or over the town, each view offers something magical to remember your stay.
Situated on the waterfront of Alesund. Hotel Brosundet is conveniently located in the centre of town. Surrounded by traditional restaurants and shops.
How to get there
Hotel Brosundet is in the town of Alesund, which is only 20 minutesâ drive from the nearest airport, Vigra Airport. Domestic flights are regular throughout the day from Oslo and connections are very straight forward. It is also possible to moor a sailing yacht next to the hotel.
When to go
The hotel is open year-round. However, the activities you may wish you take part in will depend on the season and the hours of day light.
The hotel is situated on the edge of the harbour. We advise that children be accompanied by an adult if they are wishing to go outside to explore the local area.
Travelling with children
Children are welcome.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.