Heaven on Earth!
David S 61 yrs, Cumbria, UK, Read 0 reviews »
Christchurch, New Zealand
- The farm-to-fork philosophy
- The flexibility to choose the level of service you require, from private chef to stocked pantry, then make the experience your own
- Elegantly designed villas
Facilities includeWifi Large Villas Child Friendly Pools Watersports Gym Facilities
- Boat Trips
- Game Viewing
- Water Sports
- Hiking and Trekking
- Health and Wellness Opportunities
- Numerous Opportunities for Children
Seasons in New Zealand
Enjoy the exclusive use of one of the four properties, where privacy, stunning scenery and the smell of fresh air are guaranteed. Make the experience your own by selecting activities and the level of service that suits your style.
From sunrise to sunset, your private retreat at Annandale is authentic and unforgettable.
1. The Homestead- A Private Sanctuary. Built in the 1880s, The Annandale homestead has been lovingly restored to create a luxurious five-bedroom home in a private and tranquil setting.
2. Scrubby Bay- Your own private bay. Warmly embraced on both sides by the surrounding hills. Scrubby Bay is a magical and completely private setting for gatherings of up to 14 guests.
3. Seascape- Romantic Luxury in a bay of your own. Seascape is a sparkling jewel in Annandale's crown: a picturesque private bay, above which an ultra-modern retreat provides a truly romantic experience for two persons.
4. Shepherds Cottage- Experience Isolation & Historic Ambience. Set high on the hill with an uninterrupted view of the Pacific Ocean and Kaikoura Ranges in the distance, this charming and secluded rural retreat makes for a perfect getaway location.
A farm set along scenic Banks Peninsula on the South Island.
How to get there
Christchurch International Airport is just over an hourâs drive from Annandale. The road climbs to Hill Top, where you get a breathtaking view of Akaroa harbour before making your way al to Annandale at Pigeon Bay. The homestead is located at the entrance to the property, while the other villas are 30-40 minutes drive away.
When to go
The weather tends to be pretty unpredictable. That said, it means that you can go at any time of year and still get glorious days. At the bottom of the world (or top, depending on how you look at it!) the seasons are opposite to the Northern Hemisphereâs and most people who visit New Zealand choose to go during their summer season, which is December through February.
The risks to health whilst travelling will vary between individuals and many issues need to be taken into account, e.g. activities abroad, length of stay and general health of the traveller. It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome at Annandale and thereâs plenty for them to do, from quad biking to watersports.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.