Holidays in Caprivi Strip, Namibia - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About Caprivi Strip
Namibiaâs spindly northeastern appendage, the Caprivi Strip is typified by expanses of mopane and terminalia broadleaf forest, and punctuated by shonas or fossilised parallel dunes that are the remnants of a drier climate. For most travellers, the Caprivi serves as the easiest access route connecting the main body of Namibia with Victoria Falls and Botswanaâs Chobe National Park. However, visitors with time and patience can get off the beaten path here, exploring such hidden gems as Mudumu, Mamili and Bwabwata national parks.
True Luxury Lodges in Caprivi Strip
Chobe Savanna Lodge
- Permanent water property 13 brick and thatch chalets
- All rooms are river facing and air-conditioned
- Situated on the Namibian bank of the Chobe River overlooking the floodplains
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.