Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Namibia Expert
There's nothing quite like the sheer expanse of Namibia. It is totally awesome! The variety of experiences, landscapes, activities, culture and wildlife is mind-blowing. This is one of Earth's great tailormade travel destinations.Contact Adda
My recent trip in Namibia
The Kunene River and Haartman's Valley
At the far north of Namibia the Kunene River forms the border with Angola. This is a dramatic and wild place, far far far from any form of civilisation and only accessed by a lengthy charter flight. The journey is worthwhile as this is arguably one of Africa's most beautiful landscapes and an area full of character and surprise.
Namibia’s spindly northeastern appendage, the Caprivi Strip is typified by expanses of mopane and terminalia broadleaf forest, and punctuated by shonas or fossilised parallel dunes that are the remnants of a drier climate. For most travellers, the Caprivi serves as the easiest access route connecting the main body of Namibia with Victoria Falls and Botswana’s Chobe National Park. However, visitors with time and patience can get off the beaten path here, exploring such hidden gems as Mudumu, Mamili and Bwabwata national parks.
Skeleton Coast and Hoanib Valley
Perhaps our favorite area of all with a wide range of options, an area to easily immerse yourself for the duration of your safari or just a part of. Scenery, wildlife, culture – a wide range of accommodation and options of self-drive (quite an expedition) or at a higher cost, flying safaris.
Etosha National Park
Namibia’s most famous wildlife destination an area of grassland savannah, mopane and acacia bush and the famous white salt-pans. High volumes of wildlife move through and are resident in Etosha, the congregation of species around available surface water as the dry season progresses can be overwhelming!
Damaraland and Palmwag
Damaraland is a beautiful and culturally-rich area to the country, home to a spectacular variety of game, including the desert elephant, desert rhino and sand-dwelling lions. The area is mountainous in parts, but is primarily a dramatic and breathtaking rocky wilderness.
Sossusvlei and NamibRand
Famous for the enormous dunes of Sossusvlei, the largest on Earth and home to a great variety of activities and some truly luxurious safari lodges. Further south, you'll find the wide open spaces and dramatic mountains of the NamibRand. This is possibly the country’s most beautiful area and with low volumes of tourists – even for Namibia. It is also a great example of how an area of land can be rehabilitated when its use is changed from farming to tourism.
How to Explore Namibia
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
- One of the most spectacular destinations on Earth. Experience incredible diversity, jaw-dropping landscapes, memorable wildlife and cultural interactions.
- 10 nights exploring Namibia as a group of eight from £4,650 per person. Includes domestic private charters flights throughout, fully inclusive accommodation and all safari activities.
- Sossuvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha
Discover the Caprivi and Victoria Falls
- Explore Namibia's lushest area, the Caprivi strip, with Botswana quality game viewing without the price, before ending in style at the Great Victoria Falls.
- From £3,000 per person based on 7 nights on a fully inclusive basis
- Caprivi Strip, the Victoria Falls
The Ultimate Flying Safari
- See Namibia in style with our 10 day luxury adventure by air
- From £7,000 per person based on 10 nights on a fully inclusive basis.
- Sossusvlei, Damaraland, The Skeleton Coast, Etosha National Park
Nambia: The Self-Drive
- Drive through the dramatic scenery of Namibia, taking in all the highlights from the game rich plains of Etosha to the infamous Skeleton Coast.
- From £3,000 per person based on 10 nights travelling on a self-drive basis.
- Okonjima, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, & Sossusvlei
Desert, Delta and Waterfall Honeymoon
- Discover the dramatic rugged mountains of Sossusvlei, fly up to Victoria Falls for some world-class game viewing, before flying down to to the Okavango Delta to uncover its lush waterways.
- From £5,000 per person based on 10 nights on a fully inclusive basis.
- Sossusvlei, Victoria Falls, Okavango Delta
Desert Escape and City Break
- A 14 day luxury adventure exploring the breadth of Namibia before heading to the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
- From £4,000 per person based on 14 nights on full board basis.
- Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha National Park and Cape Town
Where To Stay in Namibia
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Namibia Collection.