A tranquil haven set in lush gardens
Peter 65 yrs, Melbourne, Australia, Read 0 reviews »
Ngapali beach, Myanmar (Burma)
Ngapali Bay Resort and SPA
- Charming retreat on the unspoiled beach of Ngapali
- Immerse yourself in an oasis of healing at the Frangipani Spa
- Enjoy private boat trips to Pearl Island
Facilities includeWifi Outdoor pool Frangipani SPA Private beach 24hr Room Service The Tamarind Restaurant
- Boat rides
- Art Galleries
- Private boat trip
- Excursions to Kin Pun Chone Village
Seasons in Myanmar (Burma)
About Ngapali Bay Resort and SPA
Ngapali Bay Villas & Spa is a charming small boutique style hotel located near the white beach in Ngapali. Spacious gardens with green lawns touching the edge of the beach make this hotel a wonderful retreat for a comfortable stay. Designer interior decoration and modern architecture make this hotel a true treasure.
Located on the western seaboard of the Rakhine State of Myanmar facing the bay of Bengal with dark green forested hills a a patchwork backdrop of paddy fields.
How to get there
Having taken an international flight with a stop over in Bangkok of around 14 hours you land into Yangon and take a 45 minute flight to Thandwe airport and from there a 30 minutes drive to reach the resort.
When to go
The best time to visit is from November until April when the warm days are ideal for sightseeing.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Kids are more than welcome to the resort but unfortunately there are no facilities available.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.