Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Myanmar (Burma) Expert
I really enjoyed my travels through Myanmar as it remains one of the most mysterious and undiscovered destinations in the world, giving me a reason to explore a new place on each visit.Contact Katie
My recent trip in Myanmar (Burma)
Yangon is the largest city and known as the gateway to Myanmar. The cities main landmark is the Shwedagon Paya Temple Complex.
Bagan otherwise known as Bagan Archaelogical site is situated on the eastern bank of the Ayeryarwady river, south west of Mandalay.
Inle Lake is a freshwater lake leading off a 5km canal, with floating villages and houses on stilts on the banks.
Mrauk U is on the western side of Myanmar, and is a town known for its archaeological importance.
The Irrawaddy river is Myanmar's largest river flowing from the north to the south of the country.
Ngapali Beach is known as Myanmar's best beach destination with palm tree lined white sandy beaches.
Putao is one of Myanmar's most northern towns, accessible by road in the summer and air in the winter.
How to Explore Myanmar
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
City & Beach
- Explore the Pagodas, temples & markets before relaxing on the beach in Ngapali.
- 8 Days from £3,500 per person including flights and transfers
- Bangkok (Thailand), Yangon & Ngapali (Myanmar)
The Irrawady Experience
- Cruise the Irrawaddy River from Bagan to Yangon exploring a variety of destinations en route.
- 7 night cruise from £3,000 per person not including flights and transfers.
- Bagan to Yangon & Inle Lake
- Get close to elephants, explore temples, trek and white water raft in the mountains.
- £3,700 per person for 14 days including internal transfers and flights.
- Bangkok, Chiang Mai (Thailand) & Yangon, Putao, Bagan & Ngapali (Myanmar)
- Explore the temples, pagodas, Markets & floating villages throughout Myanmar.
- From 14 nights at £4,200 including internal transfers, flights accommodation and guiding.
- Yangon, Lake Inle, Mandalay & Bagan
Myanmar's Culture and Thailand's tropical beaches
- Explore the multiple temples, pagodas and stupas of Myanmar then travel to Thailand for its wildlife and beaches
- From 12 nights from £4,000 per person including internal transfers and flights.
- Yangon, Bagan, Chiang Mai and Koh Lanta
- Immerse yourselves in the local culture and explore everything Myanmar has to offer.
- 18 days from £7,300 including internal flights, guiding, transfers and accommodation.
- Yangon, Hpa An, Golden Rock, Inle Lake, Maymyo, Hsipaw, Mandalay, Yandabo, Bagan & Ngapali.
Where To Stay in Myanmar
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Myanmar Collection.