Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Myanmar (Burma) Expert
I really enjoyed my travels through Myanmar as it remains one of the most mysterious and undiscovered destinations in the world, giving me a reason to explore a new place on each visit.Contact Katie
My recent trip in Myanmar (Burma)
Why we love Myanmar
The latest insight from our time spent exploring Myanmar.
Visually, Myanmar is spectacular. From the ancient temples of Bagan & Mrauk-U to the cacophony of Mandalay, from the northern snow-capped mountains to the tranquility of Inle Lake, Myanmar provokes the senses with a series of challenging contradictions. Holidays in Myanmar can be full of adventure and memorable experiences.
History & Culture
Myanmar today offers a rich and varied travel experience that takes you back in time. Commonly referred to as the “Golden Land”, Myanmar is a deeply religious Buddhist country with countless numbers of glistening temples and ancient monuments that date back thousands of years. Although the country is still very traditional, there are visible western remnants from the British colonial era as evident in the grand faded colonial architecture in Yangon.
Myanmar is a vast country waiting to be explored and there are multiple ways to do this. Cruise the Irrawady and Chidwin rivers on a luxury boat. Soar over the Temples of Bagan at sunrise in a hot air balloon and ride through traditional villages around Inle Lake. If you're interested in the best beaches in Myanmar then give one of our consultants a call for their top tips.
Whatever experience you are looking for, our experts are ready to help…
How to Explore Myanmar
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
City & Beach
- Explore the Pagodas, temples & markets before relaxing on the beach in Ngapali.
- 8 Days from £3,500 per person including flights and transfers
- Bangkok (Thailand), Yangon & Ngapali (Myanmar)
The Irrawady Experience
- Cruise the Irrawaddy River from Bagan to Yangon exploring a variety of destinations en route.
- 7 night cruise from £3,000 per person not including flights and transfers.
- Bagan to Yangon & Inle Lake
- Get close to elephants, explore temples, trek and white water raft in the mountains.
- £3,700 per person for 14 days including internal transfers and flights.
- Bangkok, Chiang Mai (Thailand) & Yangon, Putao, Bagan & Ngapali (Myanmar)
- Explore the temples, pagodas, Markets & floating villages throughout Myanmar.
- From 14 nights at £4,200 including internal transfers, flights accommodation and guiding.
- Yangon, Lake Inle, Mandalay & Bagan
Myanmar's Culture and Thailand's tropical beaches
- Explore the multiple temples, pagodas and stupas of Myanmar then travel to Thailand for its wildlife and beaches
- From 12 nights from £4,000 per person including internal transfers and flights.
- Yangon, Bagan, Chiang Mai and Koh Lanta
- Immerse yourselves in the local culture and explore everything Myanmar has to offer.
- 18 days from £7,300 including internal flights, guiding, transfers and accommodation.
- Yangon, Hpa An, Golden Rock, Inle Lake, Maymyo, Hsipaw, Mandalay, Yandabo, Bagan & Ngapali.
Where To Stay in Myanmar
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Myanmar Collection.