Pure bliss in the ultimate vacation retreat
Lucy S 32 yrs, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Read 0 reviews »
Machangulo Peninsula, Mozambique
- Overlooking the Indian Ocean on one side and vast coastal dune forest and inland freshwater lakes on the other
- A unique escape to explore a beautiful & secluded part of Africa
- Large oval heated swimming pool forming the heart of the home
Facilities includeWIFI Heated pool & two hot tubs Gym Spa (additional cost) Bar
- Pool table, Table Tennis & Board games
- One group excursion to Maputo Special Reserve
- Whale Watching (June to October - addtl cost)
- Turtle Tracking (October - November - addtl cost)
- One group excursion by boat for snorkelling at Inhaca Island
- Deep sea fishing & salt water fly fishing with experienced guide (addtl. cost)
Seasons in Mozambique
About Colina Verde
Colina Verde is located upon a stunning dune on the Machangulo Peninsula. This luxury African home provides a unique haven to escape from stress and a chance to explore a beautiful and secluded part of Africa. The house has 7 bedrooms each with their own style and can sleep up to 18 people. Each has sun beds and an outdoor deck with glorious views over the Indian Ocean. Guests can relax in a large oval heated swimming pool, sip coffee as the sun rises over the sea and dine alfresco while taking in the mesmerising views.
Colina Verde is located within the Machangulo Peninsular, Southern Mozambique.
How to get there
Flights to Maputo via Lisbon or Johannesburg.
From Maputo: Boat Transfer (60-90 minutes plus 15 minute drive from arrival point)
Light Aircraft (25 minutes plus 30 minute drive from landing strip)
Helicopter (15 mi
When to go
Travelling with children
Children allowed aged 6 and over.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.