Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Mozambique Expert
Mozambique is becoming THE place to go, with lots of African charm, the coast provides miles of sandy beaches, warm waters & superb marine life. The mainland is home to a wonderful colonial history, vibrant markets mirrored by the privacy of island life.Contact Adda
My recent trip in Mozambique
The Quirimbas and Vamizi
A collection of jewel like coral and sand islands in the far north of the country, running right up to the Tanzanian border. Access to almost all of these islands is via Pemba and out to the individual islands by light aircraft or helicopter. For those after culture and history Ibo Island has it in spades, Quilalea gives access to some of the best diving and fishing on the African coast and the private villas at Vamizi are the pinnacle of luxury living on the beach.
Mozambique South Coast
Indian Ocean sunrises, turquoise waters, fantastic snorkelling, and some of the best whale watching in Africa is waiting for you on Mozambique's vast sweep of unspoiled coastline. Yet it is still an undiscovered gem, waiting to be explored. The coast is renowned for a sea that’s rich in coral and fish, an ideal location for both scuba diving and big game fishing. It is home to beautiful and remote lodges, perfect for a beach escape with that something extra. Mozambique's South Coast is a unique escape to explore a beautiful and secluded part of Africa.
Lake Malawi is an African Great Lake and the southernmost lake in the East African Rift system, located between Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania. It is the third largest lake in Africa, and is Mozambique's hidden gem, boasting a phenomenally beautiful and unspoiled countryside and shoreline. Picture crystal clear water combined with pristine woodland, interspersed with sheltered bays, remote sandy beaches and rocky pools. The lodges in this area has been carefully designed to blend into the local scenery, giving you a chance to discover this lost world in complete tranquility.
Bazaruto and Benguerra
The Bazaruto Archipelago is a group of six islands in Mozambique, near the mainland city of Vilankulo. It includes the islands of Bazaruto, Benguerra, Magaruque, Banque, Santa Carolina and Shell. The islands are very popular destinations, with their white-sand beaches and jewel-bright waters, not to mention the excellent diving the islands have to offer, with the warm seas teaming with fish. The Bazaruto Archipelago is a quintessential Indian Ocean getaway.
We are very excited about the planned re-opening of Gorongosa National Park. Muzimu Tented Camp is set to open late in 2017, but from what we hear aim for the 2018 season. “... Gorongosa National Park is now the site of one of the greatest restoration projects in Southern Africa” and for “any keen or aspiring birder" it’s a ”must-visit in Southern Africa”. - Christopher Scott, Country Life
How to Explore Mozambique
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
The Quirimbas Archipelago
- Experience the untouched reefs and incredible marine life of Mozambique's Quirimbas Archipelago by hopping from Ibo Island to Azura Quilalea.
- An experience of 11 nights in the Quirimbas with all helicopter, boat and fixed wing transfers from £4,950 per person based on two sharing, full board for five nights at Ibo Island Lodge and six nights at Azura Quilalea.
- Ibo Island Lodge & Azura Quilalea in the Quirimbas Archipelago
Private South Coast Villas - Colina Verde
- Experience the luxury of your own private beach house, set on an endless stretch of deserted beach on Mozambique's Southern Coast.
- From £2,500 per night based on 8 adults sharing Colina Verde Villa on a fully inclusive basis.
- Colina Verde, Machangulo Peninsula, Southern Mozambique
Big Five Kruger Safari & White Sand Beach
- Big five safari with world class guides and private unspoilt beaches, Direct flights from the Kruger to the coast meaning morning safari evening beach cocktail drink!
- 12 nights from £3,820 including transfers, all safari activities, park fees on an all inclusive basis. Staying at Garonga Safari Camp and Anantara Bazaruto
- Greater Kruger and Bazaruto Archipelago
City & Beach break to Cape Town & Mozambique
- Tease your senses, feel the sand between your toes, wine tasting tours, soak in the views from the top of Table Mountain, smell the flowers of the botanical gardens and hear the stories of Robben island.
- 10 nights from £3,000pp including car hire, accommodation, transfer and accommodation.
- The Last Word Hotels in Constantia & Franschhoek and Anantara Bazaruto
Epic Zimbabwe and Remote Mozambique
- Recline on the banks of the Zambezi, fly over the Victoria falls and have elephants surround you at Hwange as they drink from the camp waterhole. Dive the two-mile reef and enjoy walks on pristine islands.
- 14 nights from £4,900 including transfers, helicopter flights at Victoria falls, all park fees and activities on Safari on an all inclusive basis.
- Zambezi Sands, Upper Zambezi National Park. Nehimba Safari Camp, Hwange National Park and Azura Benguerra, Bazaruto Archipelago
Ultimate Honeymoon, Botswana and Vamizi
- Explore the hidden waterways of the Okavango, walk in the paths of giants and go on drives in search of the big cats. Ending in a private villa on Vamizi island for a week.
- 14 nights from £16,000pp including all internal flights, transfers, accommodation on an all inclusive basis.
- Nxabega Okavango & Sandibe safari lodges and Vamizi Private Island, Quirimbas Archipelago
Where To Stay in Mozambique
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Mozambique Collection.