We have travelled quite a bit and have been to a lot of different places but this hotel just beats them all.
Azra B 30 yrs, Gloucester, UK, Read 42 reviews »
Blue Baie Marine Park , Mauritius
Shandrani Resort and Spa
- One of the most exotic spas in Mauritius, the Shandrani spa by Clarins
- Ideal location for water-sports and spectacular diving
- Three tennis courts and a tennis academy
Facilities includeAir conditioning WIFI Air conditioning Swimming Pool Watersports Spa Beach Safe Room service Beach bar
- Scuba Diving
- Sports Centre
- Tennis Court
- Watersports Centre
- Snorkelling and glass-bottom boat trips
Seasons in Mauritius
About Shandrani Resort and Spa
Set in an unspoilt southern location surrounded by 70 acres of gardens and the Blue Bay Marine Park the Shandrani Hotel offers amazing choice all wrapped up in one holiday price.
How to get there
Mainland Mauritius has only one airport, the well-run Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (mauritius-airport.intnet.mu).
We will organise transfers with Shandrani from the airport to the resort.
Distances to Shandrani Resort and Spa:
Airport - 6 km
Port Louis (capital city) - 40 km
NB. All prices and times are subject to change.
When to go
Mauritius has a warm subtropical climate.
There is a warm, dry season from May to September with temperatures ranging from 20C to 25C. Cooling trade winds blow from the southeast and keep down the humidity levels.
From October to April the weather becomes hotter, more humid and temperatures range from around 25C to 30C. The rains fall at this time, with the peak rains - and sometimes cyclones - occurring in January and February, when we do not recommend travel.
• Room service (with supplement) from 7 a.m. to 10.30 p.m.(last order)
• Laundry and dry-cleaning service 24h notice (service charge)
N.B. On arrival, check-in is at 2 p.m.*
On departure, check-out is at noon.
*For clients residing in Mauritius and having booked on "Serenity Plus", package starts
as from 3 p.m. All extras before 3 p.m. will be charged on consumption.
• Kids club (for children aged 3 to 12)
• Transit lounge with showers and dressing rooms
• Complimentary WIFI/ADSL access in certain areas.
• Baby-sitter (24-hour notice) • Boutiques • Duty-free jewellery shop • Infirmary
• Excursions • Car hire • Fax •Computeraccess •Telephone
• Limousine service by BMW X5
• Room Service
• Mini Bar
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome at Shandrani.
There is a “Ti Royal” kids club: housed in a spacious facility dedicated to children aged 3 to 12. a baby-sitter is also available on request, 24-hour notice usually required.
Children (up to 5 years of age) stay free on the same board basis as their parent's room. This is valid all year except between 20th December 2015- 8th January 2016.
1 Child (6-17 years) stays free either bed & breakfast or half board when sharing their parent's room. This is valid from 5th January - 27th March 2015 and 13th April - 19th December 2015.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.