'Exceptional in every way'
Amanda 46 yrs, London, Read 0 reviews »
Baa Atol, Maldives
- Immersed in the raw beauty of Baa Atoll, in the middle of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus is merely 30 minutes from Velana International Airport, Malé, by sea plane
- Unscripted dining – anywhere, anytime. The Nautilus’ three restaurants and two bars revel in the spontaneous, crafting bespoke culinary journeys tailored to each taste
- A house reef metres from the shore, cruises, fishing expeditions, sunset sailing, water sports - The Nautilus is primed for free-spirited forays into the blue.
Facilities includeAir Con WiFi Child Friendly Air Con Swimming Pool Non Motorised Water Sports Spa Diving Beach Room Service
- Health and Wellness
- Children's Activities
- Non Motorised Water Sports
Seasons in Maldives
About The Nautilus
The Nautilus provides the ultimate luxury Bohemian hideaway in the Maldives, coupling a completely personalised service with the exclusivity and privacy that makes The Nautilus feel like home. The 26 beach and ocean houses which line the shores were designed to incorporate the organic beauty of the landscape into the buildings, drawing inspiration from the nautilus shell itself with curved lines and spiralled elements echoing throughout every space.
The Nautilus curates a totally bespoke experience for every guest, with each residence assigned its own private butler, and a tailor made wellness program formulated to all your individual needs. Wake up and relax with complimentary unlimited daily yoga, fitness and meditation, then as the sun begins to set, unwind with the daily sunset cocktails provided. Plus, the unique unscripted dining service means that you can eat at any location, at any time, with exquisite food inspired by all four corners of the globe.
Situated within close proximity to 30 of the worlds best diving sites, there is plenty of opportunity to witness the rich and diverse marine life the Maldives has to offer. The onsight PADI Dive Centre will whisk you away on breathtaking excursions, but with the house reef just metres from the shore, there is plenty to see just with a snorkel!
The Nautilus is situated in the beautiful Baa Atoll, in the midst of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
How to get there
The Nautilus provides exceptional service from the moment you land, greeting you off your plane and whisking you to the private VIP lounge for customs and immigration. The Nautilus is just a short 30 minute journey by sea plane from Velena International Airport, Male. Alternatively, upon landing at Velena International Airport, you can take a 15 minute internal flight to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport, from which it is only a 15 minute speedboat journey to The Nautilus' shores.
When to go
Private Domestic Flight Transfers or Private Sea Plane transfers can be organized on request and are subject to additional charge.
Daily Laundry service provided.
Travelling with children
Children are very welcome at The Nautilus, with an onsite child recreational area available, as well as a babysitting service. Additionally, two children under the age of 12 stay free of charge with their parents.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.