Paradise on Earth
Therese N 32 yrs, Nanoose Bay, British Columbia, Read 0 reviews »
Olhuveli Island, Laamu Atoll, Maldives
Six Senses Laamu
- The best organic fresh food, locally grown and caught
- Panoramic upper dining deck at treetop level and viewing platform
- Set in a lagoon where dolphins swim along the sandy shoreline
Facilities includeWifi Child friendly Air conditioning Swimming pool Watersports
- Island picnic
- Wind surfing
- Water skiing
- Health and wellness
- Childrens activities
Seasons in Maldives
About Six Senses Laamu
Six Senses Laamu sits in splendid isolation as the only resort in this southern atoll. Hidden between the lush tropical vegetation facing the lagoon, these stylishly sustainable Maldives beach villas offer absolute privacy. The beach is only a few meters away and sun loungers are placed strategically for sunshine and shade between the sparkling waters of the lagoon and the hideaway retreat. Feel the soft sea breeze rushing through the leaves while bathing in the open-air branch-encircled shower or in the outdoor bathtub; or you can just relax in the private garden area. For a unique panoramic view of the Maldivian nature, sapphire seascape and for catching an unforgettable colorful sunset, you can just climb on the treetop deck which features a comfortable seating and dining area. Six Senses Laamu has created the Maldivesâ trendiest destination.
Six Senses Laamu is located on the Laamu Atoll to the south of the Maldives.
How to get there
From Maleâ International Airport (MLE), it is a 35-minute flight over the Maldives archipelago to Kadhdhoo, then transfer to a resort boat for the 15-minute trip to Six Senses Laamu
When to go
High season is from November to April, with peak season being over Christmas and New Year.Â All year round you can watch dolphins swim, while diving choices are endless. There is much more wildlife, such as reef sharks, manta rays, colourful fish and amazing birds.
Children services are availble on an additional cost
1. USD 15 ++ per hour, per single child.
2. USD 20 ++ per hour, for two children.
3. USD 5 ++ per hour, for each additional child.
Food and Beverage Services
1. 50% off food for children between 7-12 years
2. Complimentary food for children 6years and below
Travelling with children
On site there is a children's club called, The Den, which is a professionally managed children's club with a wide range of activities and games. Babysitting services are on request. Around the resort and in the villa: Children toys, baby chairs at restaurant, baby cots, family activities, hammocks.
With sunshine and sand, children will enjoy a great outing. They have a choice of outdoor and indoor games. If they are able to swim well, they can go snorkelling to see the wide variety of sea creatures in our house reef.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.