An unforgettable stay on the dream island
Kristiana Lee 49 yrs, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Read 0 reviews »
North Male Atoll, Maldives
PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi
- Relax in the worlds-first underwater spa treatment rooms
- Swim from your villa’s interior to cascading decks
- Cast off in a sailboat, the dhoni, into the crystal waters
Facilities includeWifi Air conditioning Swimming pool Watersports Spa treatments
- Water sports
- Health and Wellness
- Children's activities
- Cruising and boating
Seasons in Maldives
About PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi
Huvafen Fushi is one of the iconic Maldives luxury resorts. Soaring over the sea, gaze down at rings of islands in circles of white and brilliant blue. Skip over the waves in your aquatic limousine.
On shore at PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi Maldives, the waking dream becomes even more surreal. Float at infinityâs edge, spa underwater, swim from your villaâs interior to cascading decks.
In the Maldivian tongue, âHuvafen Fushiâ means âDream Islandâ. Shape your own fantasy in a bold realm of freedom set against the canvas of the Indian Ocean.
PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi is located in the North MalÃ© Atoll.
How to get there
PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi is a 30-minute speedboat ride from MalÃ© International Airport.
When to go
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons, or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet southwestern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and heat. The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30Â°C.
February to April is the hottest period and resorts are almost all operating at capacity during this period. Mid-December to early January comes at even more of a premium due to Christmas and New Year and prices are even higher. Easter and the Italian holiday week in August also attract peak prices at most resorts.
Storms are more likely from May to November, though itÃ¢ÂÂs still warm, skies can be cloudy and the humidity is higher. This is the low season, with fewer people and lower prices, with the exception of August.
Diving is good year-round, although a basic rule is that life on the reef is more varied and visibility better on the western side of any atoll from May to November and from the eastern side of any atoll December to April.
The surfing season runs from March to October, which is when resorts are cheapest.
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per night.
- All rates quoted are per night including discounts, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
-The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Minimum two-night stay required
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- Flight details must be provided at least 48 hours in advance for speedboat transfer arrangements to be made. Speedboat transfers will be charged at USD 300++ per person (50% discount for children).
- Two children under 12 years old who share their parentsâ villa (two paying adults) stay free of charge, package component not included. Children under 2 years old receive all meals for free, except Christmas Eve and New Yearâs Eve for which compulsory buffet dinner rates apply. Maximum two children below 15 years per villa.
- In addition to the private oasis pool, each room type is equipped with air-conditioning, an oversized bed embracing you with Frette linens, plasma screens, a Bose surround sound system and iPod music library, personal espresso machine, bar, luxury bath amenities and rainfall showers.
Travelling with children
PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi is a children-friendly resort. Baby sitting service is available at request.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.