Sanctuary in the city
Sandy 30 yrs, Bangkok,Thailand, Read 0 reviews »
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Private jacuzzi in your room
- Beautiful garden and curvaceous pool
- Mandi-Mandi, a pavilion-style restaurant overlooking the pool
Facilities includeWifi Private Plunge Pool Spa and Massage Room Service Mandy-Mandy Restaurant
- Mountain Biking
- White water Rafting
- Nature Walks/ Drives
- Vespa Heritage Food Tour
- Culinary adventure & scenic drive
- Elephant Sanctuary at Kuala Gandah
Seasons in Malaysia
About Villa Samadhi
The name of the Villa comes from the 'state of mind', it is a very tranquil and tailored place away from the busy city, highly recommended for couples. The place is a home away from home. The villa has 21 spacious individually designed rooms: The Crib, Luxe crib (comes with indoor or outsize jacuzzi), Sarang, Luxe Sarang (has direct access to the pool) and the Loft, the architecture of the villa is very rustic with a lot of asian antique.
The Vila is located in the residential area of the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. The Villa is a walking distance from the Royal Thai Embassy and the Embassy of the Russian Federation and just 30 minutes away from the famous Petronas Twin Towers.
How to get there
12 hours flight from London to Kuala Lumpur and from there 30 minutes drive to the Villa.
When to go
It's an all year destination, but despite the rainy period the best time to go is May, June, July and August.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance to travel.
Travelling with children
Children under 12 are not allowed at the property.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.