Malaysia & Borneo
Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Malaysia & Borneo Expert
Countries with such a diverse range of activities makes them all the more exciting to explore and for me to put together tailor- made itineraries specific to each client.Contact Katie
My recent trip in Malaysia & Borneo
Malaysia & Borneo Highlights
KL is the federal capital and the largest city in Malaysia
The islands are a part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border.
Penang is an island-state off the northwestern coast of Peninsular Malaysia. It comprises two halves - Penang Island, where the capital city of George Town is located, and a strip of mainland Peninsula named Seberang Perai (formerly Province Wellesley).
The densely forested island is still sparsely inhabited. Also it is surrounded by numerous white coral reefs, making it a haven for scuba divers from around the region.
How to Explore Malaysia & Borneo
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
Family Rainforest and beach
- One need's to book well in advance for Borneo. Lodges are intimate and remote. Experience incredible diversity, jaw-dropping landscapes, memorable wildlife and cultural interactions with locals.
- A 9-night stay, including a driver and private boat safaris and treks throughout, to include domestic flights from £3,400 per person.
- Sepilok Nature Reserve, Abai Jungle Lodge, Borneo Rainforest Lodge and Shangri La Rasa Ria
- Enjoy a thrilling climb up Mount Kinabalu. Absorb the noises of the rainforest and unravel and experience unique wildlife experiences and boutique lodging throughout.
- A 10-night stay, privately guided boat trips and treks, staying in authentic accommodation from £5,500 per person, inclusive of domestic flights, fully inclusive activities and meals.
- Mount Kinabalu, Kinabatangan River and Borneo Rainforest Lodge.
Malaysian City and Beaches
- Explore the enticing city of Kuala Lumpur before heading to one of Malaysia's pristine beaches in Langkawi, surrounded by jungle and wildlife.
- From £3,500 for 8 nights including transfers, flights and accommodation.
- Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi
Malaysia & Borneo's scenery extravaganza
- From Kuala Lumpur, head to the Cameron Highlands and hit the summit of Gunung Brinchang for sunrise. Explore the caves hidden in Borneo's dense rainforest of Mulu and wind down on beaches - unspoilt on Gaya Islands.
- From £3,500 per person inclusive of guiding, domestic flights and accommodation.
- Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Mulu and Gaya Island
Romance in Malaysia
- Delve into Malaysia's Capital with its exquisite restaurants, tropical gardens and Petranos Towers
- From 9 nights at £3,750 per person inclusive of flights, transfers and accommodation.
- Kuala Lumpur and Tioman Islands
- Start your adventure in Kuching, life on the river and in the jungle, visit Semenggoh Orangutan Sanctuary. Travel across Batang Lake and live life like a local in an Iban Longhouse.
- From 7 nights from 3,400 per person inclusive of flights, transfers and accommodation
- Kuching, Batang Ai a local Iban Longhouse adventure
Where To Stay in Malaysia & Borneo
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Malaysia & Borneo Collection.