Holidays in Liwonde National Park, Malawi - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About Liwonde National Park
Liwonde is a small but beautiful gem of a national park, running along the banks of the Shire River visitors here can explore by game drive and boat safari and expect to see large numbers of elephant, hippo and buffalo.
True Luxury Lodges in Liwonde National Park
- The Shire River and its floodplains draw many animals to feed and drink
- Great opportunity to track rhino and see abundant birdlife
- Named after Tonga word for 'hippo' due to their large numbers nearby
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.