Set my mind at ease from arrival to departure
Jimmy G 55 yrs, Tokyo, Read 0 reviews »
- Amazing outdoor tropical garden
- Mouthwatering traditional French and Lao cuisine
- Wandering Buddhist monks, glistening temples
Facilities includeTropical Landscape Garden Tropical Landscaped Garden Belle Epoque Restaurant Poolside Bar Sidewalk Cafe
- Cope museum
- Presidential Palace
- Health and Wellness
- Visit Market's and temples
Seasons in Laos
About Settha Palace
Built at the turn of the century, with a hint of french architecture and colonial decor, this hotel has 29 graciously appointed rooms and suites. The Settha Palace Hotel is a historical landmark. The elegant stylish decor with a mix of classical, casual and elegant decor makes you feel like you are stepping back in history.
The Settha Palace Hotel on Pong Kham Street is in the heart of Vientiane the capital of Laos, in walking distance from the commercial district.
How to get there
14 hours international flight to Laos Wattay International Airport. Settha Palace is a 10 minutes drive from the airport.
When to go
November to April is the best time to visit Laos because of it's warm and dry weather.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Children are very welcome at Settha Palace. Although there are no specific facilities for children, except for babysitting, the children will enjoy the pool and the markets and bustle of Vientiane.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.