Holidays in Meru National Park, Kenya - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About Meru National Park
Meru National Park, situated in northern Kenya, covers an area of 870 square kilometers. It straddles the equator about 370 kilometers northeast of Nairobi.
It is fringed on its western boundary by the chain of the Nyambeni Hills which raise up to 2500 meters above sea level. These hills, with pockets of protected forests at their top, act as a formidable water catchment system. Thus they are the source of 13 permanent rivers that eventually cut across the Park itself.
Such an abundance of water flowing through a predominantly arid part of Kenya creates a mosaic of different habitats making Meru one of the most diverse Parks in the whole Africa.
True Luxury Lodges in Meru National Park
- An elegant lodge with excellent views over Meru National Park
- Explore the Park with a special licence to walk, fish, and do night game drives
- Highly qualified guides with comfortable game drive vehicles
Offbeat Meru Camp
- Small, traditional camp located in a remote wildlife area
- Stunning location that overlooks the Bisanadi River
- Exceptional guides who have remarkable knowledge
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.