Holidays in Lamu, Kenya - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
Lamu or Lamu Town is a small town on Lamu Island, which is a part of the Lamu Archipelago in Kenya. Lamu Town is unique in the fact that is approached by water. It is the oldest and best-preserved Swahili settlement in East Africa. The town is built in coral stone and mangrove timber, and characterised by its inner courtyards, verandas, and elaborately carved wooden doors. Lamu makes for a blissful beach escape, with white sand dunes that hem the island, exceptional snorkelling opportunities and old narrow streets, making it no surprise it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
True Luxury Lodges in Lamu
- Spend your days relaxing by the pool or water-skiing and wakeboarding on the sea
- Step out of your front door directly onto one of the most beautiful beaches on the African coast
- Set on a UNESCO world heritage site
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.