Cherry Blossoming Perfection
58Martin 58 yrs, London, UK, Read 0 reviews »
- Enjoy the fantastic view over Tokyo from the swimming pool
- Enjoy one of the tailored Aman SPA treatments
- Watch the morning sun rise over Mount Fuji
Facilities includeJapanese Bath Fitness centre Yoga studio
- Mt Fuji day trip
- The Imperial Palace Garden
- Private Martial Art Session
- Explore Tsukiji fish market
- Tea Ceremony, Tokyo tower day trip
Seasons in Japan
About Aman Tokyo
An exclusive sanctuary high above Japanâs cosmopolitan capital, Aman Tokyo is Amanâs first urban concept hotel, situated adjacent to the Otemachi Forest. Offering birdâs eye views of the Imperial Palace Gardens and surrounding Tokyo landmarks, the hotel features a serene Aman Spa and a peaceful inner garden. Surrounded by engawa, a wooden feature dividing the inside and out, the soaring lobby rises nearly 30 metres.
The Aman hotel is located on the sixth floor of the Otemachi Tower, just around the corner from The Imperial Palace Gardens next to Tokyo station , the area is surrounded by restaurants and bars.
How to get there
11 hours and 35 minutes flight to Haneda Airport and from there 35 minutes drive.
When to go
The two most pleasant periods to visit Tokyo are spring and autumn.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Kids are more than welcome in the hotel but it's no specific facility/activity. Babysitting available on request.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.