See the Virunga Mountains and Gorillas in Rwanda , - True Luxury Travel
Peter 35 yrs, Chicago
- A spectacular wildlife experience
- Luxury accommodation
- Warm and welcoming people
Day 1 - 4
The most beautifully located lodge in Rwanda
Read more ›
- Each of the ten stone bandas reflect the local building style and exudes a sense of African chic
- The Virunga Volcanoes are also visible from the lodge, leading guests to describe the view as the best in the world.
- The region is home to about 300 individual mountain gorillas, with seven habituated groups to visit.
Arrive into Kigali and either drive through rural Rwanda towards the Virunga Volcanoes and Virunga Lodge. It is also possible to combine with an experience in Uganda with an easy cross border transfer.
Depart either across the border into Uganda or back towards Rwanda.
Let us tailor your itinerary...
Like all of our holidays at True Luxury Travel, this itinerary has been hand crafted by our team of passionate travel experts, who will have personally experienced this exact trip. It can be tailored to your exact requirements so please do get in touch and speak to one of our consultants today.