The Ultimate Trip to Victoria Falls & the Kalahari Desert, - True Luxury Travel
Alice T 32 yrs, London
- Visit the smoke that thunders, a natural wonder of the world
- Untouched wilderness, vast open spaces, diverse wildlife viewing
- The perfect combination of two iconic locations
Day 1 - 4
Enjoy the prime Zambezi River frontage and close access to the Victoria Falls from Tongabezi
Read more ›
- First Zambian lodge in Victoria Falls and the first open fronted lodge on the river
- Take the opportunity to get involved and support local community projects
- Perfect location to experience all that Victoria Falls has to offer
Day 4 - 8
Jack's is quite simply an icon of African safari.
Read more ›
- This camp is incredibly eclectic, the tented bedouin camp provides a striking contrast between the vibrant colours of the tents and the desert surrounds.
- Best meerkat spot in Botswana, view these little desert creatures from the comfort of your private deck.
- The camp is situated on a relic of one of the world's largest salt pans.
Let us tailor your itinerary...
Like all of our holidays at True Luxury Travel, this itinerary has been hand crafted by our team of passionate travel experts, who will have personally experienced this exact trip. It can be tailored to your exact requirements so please do get in touch and speak to one of our consultants today.