Kenya's Seven Day Safari, Kenya - True Luxury Travel
Myles H 34 yrs, London, UK
- Charismatic guides with a passion and respect for Africa's wildlife
- Warm and friendly hospitality
- Enjoy Sosian's famous home cooking using fresh organic ingredients grown at the lodge
Day 1 - 4
Game viewing is entirely exclusive at Sosian, home to large numbers of elephant, hippo and giraffe to name just a few
Read more ›
- Private swimming pool, tennis court and a vast wilderness playground
- Activities including riding, camel trekking, river tubing and more
- Family cottages with interconnecting bathrooms and award winning cuisine
Day 4 - 7
Enjoy both day and night drives here, and experience the spectacle that is the Maasai Mara
Read more ›
Offbeat Mara Camp
- A boutique camp designed with luxury comforts
- A prime location, offering a tailored safari experience
- Lion, leopard, elephant and buffalo are all regularly seen around camp
Arrive into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport where you will be met by a representative from Offbeat Safaris who will transfer you to Wilson Domestic Airport for your scheduled flight to Loisaba. When you arrive at Loisaba Airstrip you will be met by a Sosian guide and transferred to the lodge. You will arrive at Sosian in time for lunch by the pool.
Today is your last day on safari and after lunch in camp we will transfer you back to Mara North Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Nairobi. On arrival a representative from Offbeat Safaris will meet you and transfer you to a restaurant for dinner (payable direct) and then on to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for your flight home.
Let us tailor your itinerary...
Like all of our holidays at True Luxury Travel, this itinerary has been hand crafted by our team of passionate travel experts, who will have personally experienced this exact trip. It can be tailored to your exact requirements so please do get in touch and speak to one of our consultants today.