Highlands and Islands, Malawi - True Luxury Travel
Helen 56 yrs, London
- Birdwatching from your romantic log cabin
- Offering a wonderfully authentic African experience in terms of scenery, wildlife and peoe
- Scuba diving with cichlids in Lake Malawi
6 nights Malawi View prices ›
Highlands and Islands
- Horse riding on Nyika Plateau
- The Cathedral on Likoma Island
- Game Drives
- Walking safaris
- Boating Safaris
- Local visits to nearby villages
- Sunset sundowners
Day 1 - 4
Climb Fingera Rock for the ultimate view across the Plateau
Read more ›
- Idyllic escape in the highland wilderness of Malawi
- One of the log cabins is larger, offering ideal accommodation to families
- This is the only big game Afromontaene area in south-central Africa
On arrival in Lilongwe international airport you will be met and assisted with your light aircraft which will fly you to the Nyika Plateau. Here you will be met by a driver who will take you to Chelinda Lodge.
You will have an hours light aircraft transfer from Likoma Island to Lilongwe international airport for your flight home.
Let us tailor your itinerary...
Like all of our holidays at True Luxury Travel, this itinerary has been hand crafted by our team of passionate travel experts, who will have personally experienced this exact trip. It can be tailored to your exact requirements so please do get in touch and speak to one of our consultants today.