Discover Cape Town, Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls, - True Luxury Travel
Harry Peters 41 yrs, London, UK
- Visit three of Africas most beautiful areas.
- One of the best wildlife areas in Southern Africa.
- Enjoy a private tour of Victoria Falls.
0 nights View prices ›
Discover Cape Town, Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls
- Visit Cape Towns Best restaurants
- See the Penguins at the Cape Point
- Climb Lions Head
- Cable car up Table Mountian
- Game Drives
- Community Visits
- Safari Walks
- Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls
- Private Tour of Victoria Falls
Day 4 - 8
Iconic Game Viewing in the Sabi Sands and the Most Luxurious Safari Lodge in South Africa
Read more ›
Singita Boulders Lodge
- Unparalleled luxury and amazing game viewing
- Organic interiors integrating effortlessly with the surrounding terrain
- A minimalistic rawness of design and the earthiness of Africa
Day 8 - 12
Prime position on the banks of the Zambezi River, just upstream from Victoria Falls
Read more ›
- First Zambian lodge in Victoria Falls and the first open fronted lodge on the river
- Take the opportunity to get involved and support local community projects
- Perfect location to experience all that Victoria Falls has to offer
Fly into Cape Town direct from any number of major international airports. From there you would fly north to the Kruger National Park for your safari. Fly directly to Victoria Falls from the nearby Kruger International Aiport.
After leaving your hotel in Victoria Falls fly home via Johannesburg international airport.
Let us tailor your itinerary...
Like all of our holidays at True Luxury Travel, this itinerary has been hand crafted by our team of passionate travel experts, who will have personally experienced this exact trip. It can be tailored to your exact requirements so please do get in touch and speak to one of our consultants today.