Extremely Luxurious balanesian resort, we felt pampered at every turn.
Sarah Jones 37 yrs, Cape Town, South Africa, Read 0 reviews »
Bulgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali is the pinnacle of tropical luxury, a sleekly modern resort perched on a cliff with awe-inspiring views of the Indian Ocean.
- Indonesian wood floors glow, natural lava walls are neatly bricked, and floor-to-ceiling glass walls reveal manicured tropical plants.
- Villas cascade down the terraced hillside, topped by thatched roofs, their interiors decorated in a style that’s at once traditional-Indonesian and modern-Milanese.
Facilities includeWiFi Laundry Daily In-Room Spa Cliff View Bar In-Room Gym Equipment
- Golf Course
- Beach Access
- Fully Equipt Gym
- Cycle Along The Beach
- Horseback Beach Riding
- Exceptional Spa and Health Club
- Helicopter Rides Over The Island
Seasons in Indonesia
About Bulgari Resort Bali
Started by Luxury jewelry-makers Bulgari, this Balinese resort offers guests the same bold lines and sleek surfaces that can be found in the brands iconic jewelry lines.
The resort houses 64 rooms each with floor-to-ceiling glass walls which reveal manicured tropical gardens, the dÃ©cor remanicent of the brands signature style, every element shines with the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and luxury Italian style.
The resort offers a number of activities such as exploring the island, day excursions to the nearby islands, helicopter flights over the volcano, visits to the local markets with a personal shopper; all coordinated to run smoothly by the Leisure Concierge, who will take care of all of your wants and needs.
Ocean view rooms are available as well as private 5 bedroom villas, each equally luxurious depending on the size of party involved.
Jalan Goa Lempeh
Banjar Dinas Kangin
How to get there
Bali'ÂÂs international airport Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar is located 1 hour 45 minutes from Capella, and an airport transfer can be arranged through the hotel.
Check-in time is at 3pm while check-out time is at 12pm. Villas and Mansions availability for early arrival or late departure guests are subject to availability upon check-in. Airport pick-up service is available upon request.
When to go
As Bali is located just eight degrees south of the equator, the temperature tends to stay pretty constant, around the 30 degrees Celsius level. The monsoon season, between December and March, can see heavy showers, however these tend to arrive during late afternoon and pass quickly.
If travelling for less than 30 days, UK passport holders do not need a visa to enter Indonesia. If visiting for longer than 30 days, you should apply for a visa before you travel. You can apply online via the Indonesian Embassy.
It is advised to check with a health professional about any precautions necessary before travelling to Indonesia.
Travelling with children
Children are welcome, the resort has family villas available for large parties.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.