Spectacular and isolated location within view of Borobudur
Ahslian 39 yrs, Copenhagen, Denmark, Read 0 reviews »
- Exclusive night tours Mendut Temple
- Unique views of the scenic countryside
- Beautiful temple like design
Facilities includeArt and crafts 40 metre Swimming Pool Ancient Javanese rituals Indonesian and Western cuisine Pool club
- Spa Experience
- Hiking and Trekking
- Javanese culture tours
- Gym and Health Activities
- Visit Sukuh (Indonesia most striking temple)
Seasons in Indonesia
Amanjiwo is an exclusive luxury boutique property located in the a rural heartland of Central Java. Amanjiwo is just few miles away from the historical Borbodur, the largest Buddhist sanctuary in the world. The property has 35 suites from which 7 Barbour Suite are overlooking the rice paddles and 10 Garden Suites overlook the farmland and Menorah Hills.
The second largest island island of Indonesia, Jawa lies between Sumatra and Bali.
It is considered Indonesia's cultural heartland, surrounded by temples and ruins and a lush landscapes.
How to get there
Amanjiwo is 75 minutes drive from Yogyakarta airport.
When to go
The best seasons to go is between May and September.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Children and families are welcome to come and stay at Amanjiwo. However, there are no specific facilities available for children at the resort except for babysitting.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.