This must be the hippest hotel in Delhi. We loved it.”
Katrina 34 yrs, London , Read 0 reviews »
- The Lodi provides fantastic views of Humuyan’s Tomb
- Private plunge pool on the balconies of every room
- The spa facilities are excellent and provides the perfect place for guests to unwind.
Facilities includeAir Conditioning 50m Swimming Pool Gym & Fitness Studio Spa Restaurant
- Lodi Gardens
- The Red Fort
- Humayan's Tomb
- City Excursions
- Jama Masjid Mosque
- Delhi Walking Tours
Seasons in India
About The Lodhi
Set over acres of ground the Lodhi is one of Delhi's finest and most comfortable hotels. Each room has it's own balcony with private plunge pool and those on the upper floors benefit from fantastic views.
The staff at the Lodhi take a very hands-on approach, greeting guests personally on arrival and are always on hand to help in any way they can.
The lodhi is home to 3 all weather tennis courts and two air conditioned squash courts to hand (a rarity in Delhi), as well as a 50m swimming pool, fully equipped gym and yoga studio to name a few.
Venturing outside of the hotel, guests can explore the vibrant bustling streets of Delhi to explore either on their own or with a well-informed guide. You could also visit the neighbouring Nizamuddin Village, an historic and interesting area with Humayan's Tomb as the central focus.
The Lodhi is situated 25 kms. from Delhi's Indira Gandhi international airport.
How to get there
The journey from the airport to the hotel takes approximately 40 minutes by taxi or transfer.
When to go
Travelling with children
There are no children specific facilities. However, The Lodhi welcomes children.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.