Believe everything fabulous you hear about Sher Bagh. What an incredible place.
Margaret 43 yrs, London , Read 0 reviews »
- The Sher Bagh is a boutique, luxury tented camp set on the edge of the infamous Ranthambore National Park
- Guests can enjoy delicious food from the on-site organic herb and vegetable garden
- The only place to stay for tiger safaris in Ranthambore
Facilities includeAir Conditioning Swimming Pool Spa Treatments Bar/ Lounge Library
- Game Drives
- Tiger Safaris
- Jungle Cooking
- Photography Safaris
- Guided Wilderness Walks
- Spice Market Excursions
Seasons in India
About Sher Bagh
Sher Bagh is a pioneering tented camp of 12 luxurious tents nestled on the borders of the world renowned Ranthambhore National Park. Each tent is furnished with 19th century 'Campaign Style' furniture and has all the comforts you could wish for on safari.
The hotel promotes sustainable tourism, is ecologically friendly, provides high levels of service and a faultless Ranthambhore experience. This is camping in style with fully equipped and spacious tents, kept cool in the summer and warm in the winter. There is an attention to detail and thoughtfulness with Sher Bagh that is rare to find.
At Sher Bagh they have always believed in getting the freshest produce and making as much as they can from scratch and in their homely kitchens. This is why they have their own on-site dairy that supplies the hotel with milk and their very own organic herb and vegetable garden. The family recipes and menus at Sher Bagh are celebrated and sure to impress.
How to get there
When to go
Travelling with children
Sher Bagh welcomes children.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.